{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
The media have been saying for months that Dame was going to miami.....@therealjondoe, I won't have to worry about you tagging me about him going to miami when me and others knew mimai didn't have enough to get him.

F7DdSW7XwAE0vfl

jpj-guy-laughing.gif

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So Portland took the better deal
how is it better?
Ayton and his big ass contract?
Lowry is money off the books after this year
3 first round picks + 2 recent 1st round picked players plus they were ready to give them Caleb Martin
Basically 5 first round picks

Jovic and Jaquez were on Portland's draft board

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Miami didn't have enough and they didn't want herro.

No way portland wanted miami 2 first and herro and caleb martin

I'm just glad there's no big 3.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
how is it better?
Ayton and his big ass contract?
Lowry is money off the books after this year
3 first round picks + 2 recent 1st round picked players plus they were ready to give them Caleb Martin
Lowry, Duncan, Jovic... that's just laughable, at least jrue is a tradable asset with some value. :giggle: then to involve that dope ben Simmons makes it worse who knows if that man can even pass a physical or not end up in a psych ward in a few months lol

But I get why you're upset though, I'm a Lakers fan, I remember missing out on that bitch ass kawhi and the league fucking us on cp3

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lowry, Duncan, Jovic... that's just laughable, at least jrue is a tradable asset with some value. :giggle: then to involve that dope ben Simmons makes it worse who knows if that man can even pass a physical or not end up in a psych ward in a few months lol

But I get why you're upset though, I'm a Lakers fan, I remember missing out on that bitch ass kawhi and the league fucking us on cp3
You didn't see jovic ball out in FIBA and win silver? He can hoop
They are in rebuild mode. You would think they would want young talent and picks
Lowry can be the og for Scoot for a year then that frees up $$$
If Ayton was good the suns would've kept him.
Simmons who knows, he says he's ready to show n prove this year.
Caleb Martin is a hooper too

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is why I laugh at fans and especially players like dame who talk about team loyalty, bitch are you loyal to your office depot job? Gtfoh you can play your entire career on one team, be loyal, bring them success (especially considering the teams around dame) and still get traded for a pack of Newports and a snicker bar and sent to cold ass Wisconsin just like that.

And let's not talk about how organizations treat players after major injuries.
I say if every fucking time , fuck these teams and loyalty. We’ve seen enough, they do what they want when they want.

The Catcher In The Rye

Rye-sing Star
Registered
This is why I laugh at fans and especially players like dame who talk about team loyalty, bitch are you loyal to your office depot job? Gtfoh you can play your entire career on one team, be loyal, bring them success (especially considering the teams around dame) and still get traded for a pack of Newports and a snicker bar and sent to cold ass Wisconsin just like that.

And let's not talk about how organizations treat players after major injuries.

Average NBA player being shown the door after giving the company his best years:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I say if every fucking time , fuck these teams and loyalty. We’ve seen enough, they do what they want when they want.
Certain players can go where they want while others can't and the team ship them to another team that a player didn't want to go to.

So yeah, them owners look at players as assets and never have loyalty for them because it's about what they can get out of a player.