{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
The problem I see with Miami is their unwillingness to part with players who they feel are too valuable when really, in comparison to what they'd be receiving, are not.

Like, they really buy into the belief that they can give you a bag of chips and some WAY down the bench role players for your superstar and you're supposed to not only take it but love and thank them in the process.

You'd think this "Heat Culture" is starting to piss people off and it makes them want to deal with everyone else BUT the Miami Heat.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
The problem I see with Miami is their unwillingness to part with players who they feel are too valuable when really, in comparison to what they'd be receiving, are not.

Like, they really buy into the belief that they can give you a bag of chips and some WAY down the bench role players for your superstar and you're supposed to not only take it but love and thank them in the process.

You'd think this "Heat Culture" is starting to piss people off and it makes them want to deal with everyone else BUT the Miami Heat.

Probably should have traded some of the players instead of seeing them leave in free agency and getting nothing

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
383400959_711689914335926_8809254561893924683_n.jpg

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor

So, the sixers aren't the only one then. But everything you said is correct. But Miami isn't the same team like it was last season because they lost some valuable pieces that were on the bench.