{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Man this dude acts like a pure bitch. Let it go nigga!!!! He act like he brought 5 rings to the city. Nigga you ain't win shit!!!

UR1tGh.jpg

Cuzzo... I heard THAT point made too

And it's not completely wrong

The Catcher In The Rye

Rye-sing Star
Registered
Hmmm-- If he was healthy, would have been a good pick-up IMO. Can't have just Draymond and Looney playing center for 82 games.
Draymond misses 20 games every year. Saric is a PF and TJD is a rookie second round pick. They need a big man!

You have Wiggins, Klay and Kuminga at the 3. Klay will miss some games but they should be looking to play Kuminga more at this point. Moody can also play some 3.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Kat is a light skinnded Dominican. It isn't shocking white GMs felt he had more upside going forward. LeBron is the Blackest of the 3 (has a Black wife, agent, speaks publicly on Black issues) so it isn't rocket science he's the least desired and liked. None of the guys wear helmets so...

What you look like >>> Your basketball ability

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn. I guess it depends what Celtics gave up but they upgraded their squad with Smart to Holiday. I'm glad he still gets to compete and will get his revenge on the Bucks. Bucks/Celtics.......