{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

YOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
huei38.gif

LNUrqL.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

There isn't no pressure he can put on a GM to bring more talent to the sixers. He needs to get his big ass out there and show he can win when it matters.

@jack walsh13

Well I get on him when he deserves it and rightfully so. But he said all the right things. I believe Nurse will be a good fit for him overall and will have him on the block a bit more. Tobias is the key. He's gotta cut to the basket more instead of standing still. We'll see.

GmDsTG.jpg

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Well I get on him when he deserves it and rightfully so. But he said all the right things. I believe Nurse will be a good fit for him overall and will have him on the block a bit more. Tobias is the key. He's gotta cut to the basket more instead of standing still. We'll see.

GmDsTG.jpg
I'm looking forward to how this squad gonna respond and they can't let the drama with harden distract them. So, it'll be fun and interesting how nurse come up with new ideas for them to do on the court.

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
Man shut yo soft ass up. "You and Bron" wouldnt had to have no fucking conversation if yo bitch ass aint leave him out to dry during the finals. Play ball nigga and stfu.

That fool think he play 82 games this season. He on that crack.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Yeah, he would say that because he's on his way out about to retire. AD won't have no team once LeBron is done with that team leaving them in the basement like he did Cleveland.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Steph caught himself. He knows how disappointed his fans would be if they knew he was fraternizing with a Darkie like LeBron. Gotta keep that facade up for the GOAT haters in the Bay. :lol: