{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 NBA Champs Boston Celtics Boston vs Dallas (4-1) {~}

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Best thing that could have happened was Harden and Glenn gone

FOsxRN.jpg

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I’m going to say this one more time Kevin Durant should have stayed his ass with Golden State. He probably would’ve had a few more rings.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I’m going to say this one more time Kevin Durant should have stayed his ass with Golden State. He probably would’ve had a few more rings.
Too bad, he got butt hurt because Draymond yelled at him.

Durant would've had more rings with the warriors instead of moving to team to team to team. Now he's on the suns with the other 2 best players in and out being hurt which is all his fault. Its hard to feel bad for Durant .

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Durant would've had more rings with the warriors instead of moving to team to team to team. Now he's on the suns with the other 2 best players in and out being hurt which is all his fault. Its hard to feel bad for Durant .
Durant is an all time great player. At the same time he's an all time great bitch as well.

BzHgRB.jpg

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

Is it all about stockpiling rings, though?

We credit LeBron for winning in 3 different places— first step to that is winning and the second is taking your talents elsewhere.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Ain’t no point in having the players if you can’t put em’ on the floor. Everybody think that you can just plug them these niggas in close to playoff time and go on a big run. Clippers tried that shit and failed miserably. They just be well rested teams with no chemistry
Sames gonna happen with Phoenix

FpU6L2.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend