{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bron does all that, gets Bronny on the Lakers, they play together, alley oops, have a good time

Only to have old man Bron get traded to the Warriors, get a chase down block and catch Jr slipping under the rim like he got during the Olympic Games

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Serious question
Does LeBron pass it to Steph/Durant and it goes to Giannis and Edwards?

Pass what? How is he going to pass anything to a guy who has won more than him while being in the league less time and who has been a bigger ratings draw for a decade now?

Whatever he had to pass, Steph took a long time ago.

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pass what? How is he going to pass anything to a guy who has won more than him while being in the league less time and who has been a bigger ratings draw for a decade now?

Whatever he had to pass, Steph took a long time ago.
Kerr is that you?

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
I have a copy of their sex tape...
“I don’t think I would’ve told that” in my Katt Williams voice

She handled that like a G

Yahweh

The one true God
BGOL Patreon Investor
I did this because I was angry at how banal and stupid this ESPN topic was.

First Take, pay heed. The earthquake was just a warning shot.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I don't understand,why so many people are upset that LeBron is the MVP of the Olympics. He was the most consistent player on the team.

And,I also find it funny that people keep saying the MVP is a made up award for LeBron to have when Manu Ginobili and KD won it before him years prior. Hell,KD won it three years ago.

Last edited:

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
I know y'all gonna kill me for this but for some reason I thought the US won Bronze more recently than 2004. So folks were calling Lebron James, "Lebronze" for some shit that happened in 2004? That's wild.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
I don't understand,why so many people are upset that LeBron is the MVP of the Olympics. He was the most consistent player on the team.

And,I also find it funny that people keep saying the MVP is a made up award for LeBron to have when Manu Ginobili and KD won it before him years prior. Hell,KD won it three years ago.

Steph Curry is getting love but there's literally a graphic showing his performances before his wife arrived in Paris vs after. Ant even said, "Steph just got here like last week" or something like that. Lebron been balling the entire time.