{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Steph Curry is getting love but there's literally a graphic showing his performances before his wife arrived in Paris vs after. Ant even said, "Steph just got here like last week" or something like that. Lebron been balling the entire time.

No matter,what LeBron does he can't win with alot of people. If the team had loss,he would get blame in so many people's eyes.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don't understand,why so many people are upset that LeBron is the MVP of the Olympics. He was the most consistent player on the team.

And,I also find it funny that people keep saying the MVP is a made up award for LeBron to have when Manu Ginobili and KD won it before him years prior. Hell,KD won it three years ago.

I know y'all gonna kill me for this but for some reason I thought the US won Bronze more recently than 2004. So folks were calling Lebron James, "Lebronze" for some shit that happened in 2004? That's wild.
Just underscores how much undue and unreasonable criticism the guy continues to get despite carrying the league over 3 decades and being scandal free while conducting himself with professionalism and greatness.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

She needs ta shut the fuck up.

801Wku.jpg

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
This is the season that Curry passes Kobe as 2nd greatest shooting guard ever. Which is appropriate for the greatest shooter ever. His Olympic moment is more memorable than the 2002 Finals and an 81 point regular season game.

I consider Steph a bigger part of LeBron's career and legacy at this point. I just don't think turn of the century shit is gonna stand the test of time. The further we get away from the 2000's, their importance diminishes.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
I don't understand,why so many people are upset that LeBron is the MVP of the Olympics. He was the most consistent player on the team.

And,I also find it funny that people keep saying the MVP is a made up award for LeBron to have when Manu Ginobili and KD won it before him years prior. Hell,KD won it three years ago.
There are tens of thousands of Lebron haters out there, did you see how many people were mad just because he was selected to carry the American flag into the Olympics. They had already been talking about the Olympics MVP and the way LeBron was playing they were already saying he was going to win it, people were talking about Steph's bad shooting the whole Olympics but soon as he had a good game the LeBron haters started screaming “STEPH IS THE MVP“. I've seen so many videos saying if it wasn't for Steph the USA would have been playing for bronze as saying it's a fact

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
I know y'all gonna kill me for this but for some reason I thought the US won Bronze more recently than 2004. So folks were calling Lebron James, "Lebronze" for some shit that happened in 2004? That's wild.

No matter,what LeBron does he can't win with alot of people. If the team had loss,he would get blame in so many people's eyes.

When TEAM USA was down by 13 going into the 4th quarter they said the crowd had started chanting “LeBronze“ so if the team has lost it was going to be all on Lebron

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Uh…I guess. I feel like Steph and Lebron share the same Era.:dunno:

They did Magic vs Bird, they should have similarly made 2011-22 a versus era.

They got my $60 last year with the Kobe themed edition and I was not planning to buy this one but the Warriors nostalgia play is right up my alley.

Last edited:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Damn, I did not know Marbury was doing all this:

Marbury has been attacking LeBron for well over a decade. When his mental episode rants from China would be posted here he would frequently have disparaging things to say about LeBron without provocation...largely nonsensical attacks. I watched the postgame antics just to see how the two interacted. Marbury went out of his way to attempt to dap up and speak to LeBron. LeBron (rightfully) ignored him.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Marbury has been attacking LeBron for well over a decade. When his mental episode rants from China would be posted here he would frequently have disparaging things to say about LeBron without provocation...largely nonsensical attacks. I watched the postgame antics just to see how the two interacted. Marbury went out of his way to attempt to dap up and speak to LeBron. LeBron (rightfully) ignored him.

Marbury is getting more national press today then he ever did when he played. All he had to was minimize the MVP of FIBA who just happens to be the richest Black man to ever play in the NBA.

America still being racist to Bron and the guys after winning Gold in dominant fashion in Europe is basically what happened to Jesse Owens 90 years ago. Nothings changed, except they get a Black voice to say it now.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Marbury has been attacking LeBron for well over a decade. When his mental episode rants from China would be posted here he would frequently have disparaging things to say about LeBron without provocation...largely nonsensical attacks.

I had a dearly departed relative who remembered every person who ever slighted me better than I did myself. Really appreciated love like that. I hope LeBron appreciates you the same way.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Charles Barkley is a sincere idiot and certified liar. And anyone (this means YOU @Costanza ) believing a word of what he just uttered is a supreme level imbecile.

I let you reap the benefits of my Twitter addiction and this is how you repay me?

I comment when I have a take, I shared that without comment simply out of saintly compulsion.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
They did Magic vs Bird, they should have similarly made 2011-22 a versus era.

They got my $60 last year with the Kobe themed edition and I was not planning to buy this one but the Warriors nostalgia play is right up my alley.

It’s also crazy how meteoric Curry’s rise was. He was a one-time all-star when they won their first title. 10 all-star appearances feels light for him because of the way it went from 0 to 100 in a flash.

I’m not putting him over Kobe but Steph is better than that resume suggests.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

He's been attacking a lot of people

It's funny how people ignore it until he says something negative about someone they like

He was on camera crying and eating vaseline