{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I’m not putting him over Kobe but Steph is better than that resume suggests.

Steph clears Kobe. His problem is his "fans" like tokens like Kobe and Michael Jordan more than him, so they're scared to say he's better. Steph doesn't have fans that would point out how much better he's playing at this age than Kobe, they only wanna measure him with the GOAT. He could be so much more than just an anti-LeBron if he had a real organic fanbase and not just shooting guard leftovers.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
There are tens of thousands of Lebron haters out there, did you see how many people were mad just because he was selected to carry the American flag into the Olympics. They had already been talking about the Olympics MVP and the way LeBron was playing they were already saying he was going to win it, people were talking about Steph's bad shooting the whole Olympics but soon as he had a good game the LeBron haters started screaming “STEPH IS THE MVP“. I've seen so many videos saying if it wasn't for Steph the USA would have been playing for bronze as saying it's a fact

I understand Lebron's passive aggressiveness is annoying but I've never seen a superstar player get so much hate like he does. He'll turn 40 in December but he's still better than the majority of the players in the NBA. I saw a video on YouTube of someone saying Jason Tatum is the best player in America. I just shoot my head at that nonsense.

Lebron has done a lot of great things in the black community yet people don't appreciate it at all. He's gonna be missed when he retires from basketball.

The MVP is about the whole tournament but folks want to say fuck all that and say it's all about the semi-finals and gold match.

People seem to ignore that Bron assisted in alot of Steph's points in the last two matches. And, people seem to ignore that basketball has more than one category. You got folks saying Steph averaged more points than Lebron yet won't say nothing about assists and rebounds. Lebron almost averaged a triple double but who cares about that. Then,ignore that Lebron guarded Jokic in the 4th quarter....

My favorite part is when people say Lebron was stat padding....lol..You even had Barkley say Jokic should have been the MVP..

Typically,I don't participate in the whole Jordan vs Lebron vs Kobe debate because it's useless and dumb but I really do think Lebron is heavily unappreciated by alot of basketball fans between those three...

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I understand Lebron's passive aggressiveness is annoying but I've never seen a superstar player get so much hate like he does. He'll turn 40 in December but he's still better than the majority of the players in the NBA. I saw a video on YouTube of someone saying Jason Tatum is the best player in America. I just shoot my head at that nonsense.

Lebron has done a lot of great things in the black community yet people don't appreciate it at all. He's gonna be missed when he retires from basketball.

The MVP is about the whole tournament but folks want to say fuck all that and say it's all about the semi-finals and gold match.

People seem to ignore that Bron assisted in alot of Steph's points in the last two matches. And, people seem to ignore that basketball has more than one category. You got folks saying Steph averaged more points than Lebron yet won't say nothing about assists and rebounds. Lebron almost averaged a triple double but who cares about that. Then,ignore that Lebron guarded Jokic in the 4th quarter....

My favorite part is when people say Lebron was stat padding....lol..You even had Barkley say Jokic should have been the MVP..

Typically,I don't participate in the whole Jordan vs Lebron vs Kobe debate because it's useless and dumb but I really do think Lebron is heavily unappreciated by alot of basketball fans between those three...

You have weirdo muthafuckas dissing people up here who retired 20 years ago and who died in support of the person they idiolize....and you said this silly shit? Everybody gets hate.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You have weirdo muthafuckas dissing people up here who retired 20 years ago and who died in support of the person they idiolize....and you said this silly shit? Everybody gets hate.
You're textbook example of the clowns hes talking about and dont even realize it. :lol:

Guy makes a valid and well thought out post about how LeBron gets disproportionate and irrational hate despite being an all time great, active in the community and upstanding individual off court... and you throw more hate while making it about @KingTaharqa dissing your god MJ and his son Tobe. :lol:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
You're textbook example of the clowns hes talking about and dont even realize it. :lol:

Guy makes a valid and well thought out post about how LeBron gets disproportionate and irrational hate despite being an all time great, active in the community and upstanding individual off court... and you throw more hate while making it about @KingTaharqa dissing your god MJ and his son Tobe. :lol:

You're retarded

Nobody on this board is as much a fanboy as you two....maybe @therealjondoe

Nobody else even mentions Kobe and Mike as much as you two. It's like it's some competition in your two little demented minds, somebody elses career. We did it, huh?

Much less your weird ass obsession over someone who doesn't know you exist. It's weird as fuck from two adult males...y'all need some women and families. Shits pretty damn pathetic honestly.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nobody else even mentions Kobe and Mike as much as you two. It's like it's some competition in your two little demented minds, somebody elses career. We did it, huh?
You literally just mentioned Kobe and MJ in response to a post about LeBron. Your hypocrisy would be hilarious if it wasnt so sad. You cant even help yourself but to be a @Blunt level contrarian asshole and bitch when you see a post about LeBron. Get help bro.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

I was going to give Thomas credit for not being biased toward his era as so many of his contemporaries are, then it occurred to me that he has obvious self-centered incentive to diss that team.

A lot of replies calling him salty and bitter…

But to be fair, his logic would apply even if he was on the team. I hope he would say that…

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
@M.H.C. — The Nuggets are the surprise team on this list (which is also a testament to how shitty the Warriors were in the 00s to not be on the first page at all)

Surprise to anybody outside of Denver. Nuggets were a consistent 40+win almost every year. Still made the playoffs in the few seasons AFTER Melo. Made the playoffs 10 years straight.

Funny thing is, the Nuggets getting upset by Steph and the Warriors as a 3 seed in 2013(first time I saw him do the no look 3) launched the Nuggets into a 5 year playoff drought while the Warriors took off and started winning, after losing to the Spurs that year.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're retarded

Nobody on this board is as much a fanboy as you two....maybe @therealjondoe

Much less your weird ass obsession over someone who doesn't know you exist. It's weird as fuck from two adult males...y'all need some women and families. Shits pretty damn pathetic honestly.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

838e81d06cff4bf9a0731c98aeddb557_sm.jpg