{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's obvious they go together no matter how they try to hide it.

Right....I figured it out when he was in Columbia, SC during the time the Aces played some team from Puerto Rico right before the season started....

I am thinking to myself, why the hell is Bam down here to see them play? LOL

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Right....I figured it out when he was in Columbia, SC during the time the Aces played some team from Puerto Rico right before the season started....

I am thinking to myself, why the hell is Bam down here to see them play? LOL
Damn, you caught on early. I pretty seen that from them being together at the Olympics but it's great you mentioned they were together way before that.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn, you caught on early. I pretty seen that from them being together at the Olympics but it's great you mentioned they were together way before that.

Yeah if I can find it on twitter I'll post it, but it was a dude at the game, which was played at the University of South Carolina, and he took a picture with BAM sitting wayy at the top near the club level....I was like HUH???

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Fun fact I learned this week: Guess what city has the worst record in the WNBA's eastern conference?
And they fucking deserve it for how they did Natasha Cloud. The Leonsis's are a wholly incompetent and a disgrace to The District. They should be the next ownership group run of the city.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Yeah if I can find it on twitter I'll post it, but it was a dude at the game, which was played at the University of South Carolina, and he took a picture with BAM sitting wayy at the top near the club level....I was like HUH???
I think I remembered that video that you're talking about, but I don't know if it's still out there.