{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor

As a Nuggets fan I was the happiest dude alive when James Harden left the Thunder because I knew how good those fuck ass dudes were TOGETHER.

But on court success-wise, it was absolutely the dumbest thing he could’ve done. They would’ve ran shit. It would’ve been Thunder-Warriors matchups galore in the WCF. But he wanted to be in Houston with those fine ass hoes. :yes: :lol: More power to him

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
As a Nuggets fan I was the happiest dude alive when James Harden left the Thunder because I knew how good those fuck ass dudes were TOGETHER.

But on court success-wise, it was absolutely the dumbest thing he could’ve done. They would’ve ran shit. It would’ve been Thunder-Warriors matchups galore in the WCF. But he wanted to be in Houston with those fine ass hoes. :yes: :lol: More power to him
harden is LA now with more fine ass hoes over there.

I believe the thunder should've kept that core together but you know players start to turn on each other when they feel they can do more wanting more money.

Also the rockets weren't far at all to win a championship if it wasn't for CP to get injured again in the last minute but they never recovered after that.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
This is shocking conduct from a competitiveness standpoint.

Evan Turner is the anti-Mamba.

"In clutch, if it get close, we not gon' win." :smh:

They take pride in this story!!! :smh::smh::smh: