{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Dis nigga man. :fuckyousay: But if it can finally get him to the end of April healthy then fuck it. :dunno:

RV1EqG.jpg

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Yeah. Just gotta accept it.

hZgABg.jpg
Cuzzo, I do not like when our sixers sign these injury prone players to max contracts.

We know PG and embiid are injury prone with freshly max contracts.

I'm hoping for the best but this isn't good at all.

I wasn't that excited about the PG signing because I knew what came with it of him having a injury history.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Well, the good thing about being a basketball fan is that you get to enjoy watching other players and teams too.
But I always want to see my team fully healthy beating those team they play against.

This shit makes me want a refund. But the more I think about it, I need to create these memories with my pops because I don't know when it'll ever happen again since he's getting older.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You miss donte being on the knicks?

As a former fan and now only a Knicks observer...

F**k yeah.

Remember we discussed this as soon as it happened I told you opinion

I'm happy they won, Kat looked great, I liked how the offense was moving the spacing and pace.

HOWEVER White Donte brought fire and shooting and energy. That is so NY.

BUT... if we talking about winning?

This is the way I guess it has to go

We will see.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
As a former fan and now only a Knicks observer...

F**k yeah.

Remember we discussed this as soon as it happened I told you opinion

I'm happy they won, Kat looked great, I liked how the offense was moving the spacing and pace.

HOWEVER White Donte brought fire and shooting and energy. That is so NY.

BUT... if we talking about winning?

This is the way I guess it has to go

We will see.
Looks like the knicks are on a upswing, if yall can stay healthy, I think y'all can make it to the ECF or finals.

KAT seems to fit in well on the knicks

The trade looks like it made sense for both sides the knicks and timberwolves but you never want to lose your shooters such as a player like donte

Meanwhile my sixers aren't gonna go as far because PG and Embiid injuries are uncertain and the worst case scenario is they both go down and the season is over. This is why I hate when the sixers get these players on the tail end of their careers with a injury history to max contracts and we fans have to deal with this shit for 4 or 5 years. Maxey deserves better to have a team built around him to thrive. My sixers will go as far as PG and embiid can take them.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Cuzzo, I do not like when our sixers sign these injury prone players to max contracts.

We know PG and embiid are injury prone with freshly max contracts.

I'm hoping for the best but this isn't good at all.

I wasn't that excited about the PG signing because I knew what came with it of him having a injury history.
At this point who doesn't have an injury history in the NBA for one. Two, what else could they do? One thing I can say the team is much better this year than last

8FsqS6.jpg

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
At this point who doesn't have an injury history in the NBA for one. Two, what else could they do? One thing I can say the team is much better this year than last

8FsqS6.jpg
But it means nothing if they aren't healthy enough to take this team to the promise land. The goal is to win a championship, this is supposed to be the big 3 to take the team there.

I still say embiid shouldn't never went to the Olympics.

So, I do have some concerns and will continue to have them because it could be worse to have both PG and embiid out because of injury.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
But it means nothing if they aren't healthy enough to take this team to the promise land. The goal is to win a championship, this is supposed to be the big 3 to take the team there.

I still say embiid shouldn't never went to the Olympics.

So, I do have some concerns and will continue to have them because it could be worse to have both PG and embiid out because of injury.
Agreed

yCby4O.jpg

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Damn shame that you can demand a max contract and then turn around and state that I will only play when I feel like it because you refuse to lose weight to take the pressure of your joints.

You can literally see his man breasts through his damn hoodie:smh: Man do some dumbbell presses and cut out the carbs.

These modern era NBA players :smh:

You say demand like he robbed a bank and the team had no choice.