{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Bronny gets the most love and engagement from fans. His haters are mainly white guys ONLINE. But outside there's not another rookie more popular. None of the lottery picks can get a magazine cover or carry water cooler convo at this point. That's why Bronny will be a bench player as a rookie like Kobe was, rather than sit in the G League. He makes too much money already and has too much upside playing with his dad.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Everyone saying Wayde or kd BUT I know you Kobesexuals hate to hear it

kobe was never the best man in the league

Kobe's legacy has been hurt the most by what Steph Curry did this summer. He's not even considered Bron's main rival anymore. Them Christmas Day matchups was ages ago and don't hold the importance with today's fans. Kobe dickriders elevating Steph to diss Bron, only for Curry to be seen as the greater shooting guard by the end of his career is comedy. :lol: In fact the only reason people pretended Steph plays point guard for so long is so they don't have to admit he's better and has had a better career than Kobe.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
The Lakers not serious about winning and it ain’t got shit to do with Bronny.

The Lakers aren’t serious about winning cuz they didn’t apply to be moved to the Eastern Conference so they wouldn’t have to face the Nuggets in the playoffs. Fuck LA!

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
The Lakers not serious about winning and it ain’t got shit to do with Bronny.

The Lakers aren’t serious about winning cuz they didn’t apply to be moved to the Eastern Conference so they wouldn’t have to face the Nuggets in the playoffs. Fuck LA!

Nuggets fell off so playing a bad Lakers team is all they have to look forward to.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
White people on BGOL that are leftover Mike and Kobe fans are the only people that still care about championships in the NBA. :lol:

Wemby saw Boston win the chip last year and nobody cares or remembers a single moment from the series. Then he saw Tatum get benched for 2 dudes that lost in the first round and Jaylen Brown not even get invited to the world stage.

What Bron and company did this summer is more important than winning Jeannie Buss another championship to make money off of to build Kobe another statue. Even Jokic was more hype winning Bronze this summer with his boys than a title last year for Denver. Foreign players understand, eventually you shooting guard dickriders will too. :yes:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
White people on BGOL that are leftover Mike and Kobe fans are the only people that still care about championships in the NBA. :lol:

Wemby saw Boston win the chip last year and nobody cares or remembers a single moment from the series. Then he saw Tatum get benched for 2 dudes that lost in the first round and Jaylen Brown not even get invited to the world stage.

What Bron and company did this summer is more important than winning Jeannie Buss another championship to make money off of to build Kobe another statue. Even Jokic was more hype winning Bronze this summer with his boys than a title last year for Denver. Foreign players understand, eventually you shooting guard dickriders will too. :yes:

TEAM USA men and women's basketball are always the favorites and most feel are guaranteed the gold medal in the Olympics so of course beating a collection of the best American NBA players to win a gold is going to mean a lot to a foreign player.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
TEAM USA men and women's basketball are always the favorites and most feel are guaranteed the gold medal in the Olympics so of course beating a collection of the best American NBA players to win a gold is going to mean a lot to a foreign player.
Explaining this to a dumb dumb that's a Lecum dickrider went over his head.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
“In a good way, some of them are really impressive and inspiring in the way they approach the game every night. But others that I used to like, now it’s like I’m just not sure they deserve it. Like they don’t seem like they put as much work in as I thought.”

:lol:

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
“In a good way, some of them are really impressive and inspiring in the way they approach the game every night. But others that I used to like, now it’s like I’m just not sure they deserve it. Like they don’t seem like they put as much work in as I thought.”

:lol:

Wish he would’ve named em

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor

Ok. I normally NEVER fuck with Gilbert but he's absolutely right. Steph's contract allowed Golden State to build what they built. Steph signed that deal because he had major ankle problems so the organization was being cautious. It wasn't cuz he wasn't good back then. They just wanted those ankles to hold up lol. There's a good amount of articles that break that fact down for all the "nerds" out there who want to know the numbers.