{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Kawhi can't retire. He still has to save Mike and Kobe's legacies from Bron. All he needs to do is ball out against the Lakers and he'll be back. He was 2nd team all NBA this past season over Bron.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Does he still get his full salary if he retires?

If not, fans need to ease up and just accept things as they are. If you're not a Clippers fan, why are you bothered by this?
People can have an opinion about something and not have a vested interest in it.

C'mon man....

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
People can have an opinion about something and not have a vested interest in it.

C'mon man....

Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I'm just saying my opinion is that people need to let that man live his life.

Imagine people complaining you should quit your job with 100% job security because they're tired of you missing work at a company they don't own, work for or even patronize.

Gotta admit, it's kind of crazy when you think about it like that. Am I wrong?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I think we have a match.

Bingfone-Silver-Glitter-Print-Women-Ruffle-One-Piece-Swimsuit-Flounce-Sleeve-Swimwear-V-Neck-Bathing-Suit-for-Teen-Girls-X-Large_ee08b0af-e8de-471a-bb84-31ec29bdfce4.ef96d0a92f5c0fe8f9dbe8003e5469f4.jpeg

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Told yall.... :lol:

Yep

Kawhi has a degenerative knee issue and probably should've retired years ago.

He wants to continue to play and teams pay him so he continues to play. Also he doesn't seem ready to retire which is why we see him with all of these restrictions on play.

So in short, enjoy what little of him we can watching him play because he shouldn't be playing and won't be playing for much longer.

Embiid also sounds to have a degenerative issue, losing some weight would help him a lot.l though.