{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If thats your measuring stick then youre a bigger loser than i previously thought. No wonder you people worship that greaseball cac so much..
Also took the video coordinator and turned him into the best coach in the league
And empowered a guy from the media department who's now the league's premiere cap guru

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Also took the video coordinator and turned him into the best coach in the league
And empowered a guy from the media department who's now the league's premiere cap guru
Best coach in the league hasnt won shit in over ten years. Best coach who has done nothing more than Ty Lue or Frank Vogel... and thats win wit Bron. Best coach in league who hasnt won shit since he had the best player in the league.

You're delusional.

And wtf is a "premiere cap guru".. niggas making up shit now. You people are clowns.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
So, you really think the heat can get to the finals next year, y'all didn't make any moves this summer.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Best coach in the league hasnt won shit in over ten years. Best coach who has done nothing more than Ty Lue or Frank Vogel... and thats win wit Bron. Best coach in league who hasnt won shit since he had the best player in the league.

You're delusional.

And wtf is a "premiere cap guru".. niggas making up shit now. You people are clowns.
Lue and Vogel don't have any track record of taking players and getting the best out of them. They never took cast offs and made players out of them. Spo been to 2 finals without lebron.

Andy Elisburg is the guy the league calls when they have cap questions

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So, you really think the heat can get to the finals next year, y'all didn't make any moves this summer.
Yes
Bam has improved every season, now he's got 3 point range.

Jimmy is healthy and focused and wants that next contract.

Herro added weight and muscle this off season and he looks improved at both ends.

Scary Terry is almost like a new addition because he didn't have time to gel with the team last year and then he had the neck injury. He's back healthy, and had an off-season with the team.

Niko Jovic at the 4, 6'10 can handle,pass, shoot. Fresh off the Olympics in his 3rd year getting better and better

Jaquez fully healthy, will be in the 6th man of the year convo

Highsmith one of the best defenders in the league and a solid 3 point shooter

Have our depth with Love, Richardson , Burks

Then you have our Rookies who look promising
Ware and Larsson

Plus our project guys and you know how we like our project guys, the Gabe and Strus types.
Plus Spo put together a new offense
:itsawrap:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

minding-my.gif

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Yes

Herro added weight and muscle this off season and he looks improved at both ends.

Scary Terry is almost like a new addition because he didn't have time to gel with the team last year and then he had the neck injury. He's back healthy, and had an off-season with the team.

Niko Jovic at the 4, 6'10 can handle,pass, shoot. Fresh off the Olympics in his 3rd year getting better and better

Ware and Larsson

Plus our project guys and you know how we like our project guys, the Gabe and Strus types.
I like the optimism but good luck, because it's a 82 game schedule and things Do change with it being a long season.

So, with that said, we all got some faith in our teams even if we don't believe it at times.

The heat is a tough team, better hope those young guys are ready.

Looking forward to the regular season which will be here next week. LFG.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I like the optimism but good luck, because it's a 82 game schedule and things Do change with it being a long season.

So, with that said, we all got some faith in our teams even if we don't believe it at times.

The heat is a tough team, better hope those young guys are ready.

Looking forward to the regular season which will be here next week. LFG.
I'm watching the young guysl right now hanging with ja , bane , and smart

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes

Ware and Larsson

Yeah I like Ware and Larsson...

Still funny that the Lakers selected Jalen Hood-Schifino ahead of Jaime lol

Dru solid at the point too....Is Ware going to start at the 5 so Bam can play his true position at the 4?

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I like Ware and Larsson...

Still funny that the Lakers selected Jalen Hood-Schifino ahead of Jaime lol

Dru solid at the point too....Is Ware going to start at the 5 so Bam can play his true position at the 4?
They both look real solid. Larsson looks like a baby Thunder Dan lol

Lakers loss. Right in their own back yard lol. Dolphins have a history of doing that same thing with 'Canes players.

Most heat fans don't seem to like dru, I think because he isn't flashy but he's a good defender and doesn't do dumb shit. Solid player.

I don't think ware is going to play much. Spo is going to make him earn his minutes. He's behind Love and Bryant right now. They'll probably have him in the weight room and working with the trainers. I could see him and Bam together in the future though. I bet they move Bryant later in the season and then maybe Ware will get more time.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They both look real solid. Larsson looks like a baby Thunder Dan lol

Lakers loss. Right in their own back yard lol. Dolphins have a history of doing that same thing with 'Canes players.

Most heat fans don't seem to like dru, I think because he isn't flashy but he's a good defender and doesn't do dumb shit. Solid player.

I don't think ware is going to play much. Spo is going to make him earn his minutes. He's behind Love and Bryant right now. They'll probably have him in the weight room and working with the trainers. I could see him and Bam together in the future though. I bet they move Bryant later in the season and then maybe Ware will get more time.
THIS LOL

Bet...