It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Great play by B-Ball Paul at the end

zYAKek.jpg

:yes:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Your team? You’re a bandwagon bitch. Aren’t you from Virginia? Go watch the wizards you clown ass faggot
Your declining city was abandoned by a corporation that you will continue to root for no matter what. That’s a fool’s approach.

I’ve been a fan of Steph/Klay/Draymond for the entire run and will root for them as long as the trio exists— or as individuals for as long as they play. Once they are done, the Chase Center can burn for all I care.

My team = those three

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Unpopular opinion...

but I feel both he and Dwight Howard should still have a place in the NBA giving some team a few minutes a night coming off the bench.
Early retirement due to reputation more than lack of skill. If DeAndre Jordan can still grab you 8 rebounds and catch a few lobs, than Boogie could be getting minutes.

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Early retirement due to reputation more than lack of skill. If DeAndre Jordan can still grab you 8 rebounds and catch a few lobs, than Boogie could be getting minutes.

But DeAndre don't cause problems. Boogie got a hot temper, even in China with them 5'8" dudes and Dwight got dudes calling him out in public. No matter how good those two are, they're not worth the nonsense they'll bring to a team. T.O. was still solid at 37 but wasn't worth the headache he brought. Jerry Rice played until he was 42 because he didn't bring drama to any teams.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
If my Sixers can get Embiid back with this group...........
.... we still gotta make it out of the 2nd round before anyone takes us seriously
But DeAndre don't cause problems. Boogie got a hot temper, even in China with them 5'8" dudes and Dwight got dudes calling him out in public. No matter how good those two are, they're not worth the nonsense they'll bring to a team. T.O. was still solid at 37 but wasn't worth the headache he brought. Jerry Rice played until he was 42 because he didn't bring drama to any teams.
That's what I'm saying. Boogie should be in the league right now, but for reputation. Even in his last stint with Denver, refs were unnecessarily quick on the whistle whenever Boogie took the court.

Dwight might just be a lost cost. And his dumb ass has a ring. I really wish Boogie could have got a end career bench warming vet ring with the Nuggets or Warriors.

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Let me get this straight......you hold Brown arm back from catching the pass on a post up........you get called for a foul for the hold.......and you keep holding brown...... :hmm: :hmm:

What do you expect going happen to you.
he was holding brown all game so he would not get torched as bad as he did.

No way in hell can Duncan guard Brown without holding.
then he tried to get in browns face to fight........Brown should have knocked his ass out for that.

Sorry he got injured but he was holding browns arms.......let go the man.