REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
firedoctor4.png

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Love it.

"This is me. I do this. Been doing this. Gonna keep doing this. Which is the same thing I said in that Clippers game years ago. Been winning championships, been doing this, gonna keep doing this when you leave here."

LOVE IT

Dray is a bitch for how anti KD he has become, he is just man to man, disrespectful.

That franchise should kiss his ass for dominating those 2 chips over LeBron. They lose BOTH of those chips without KD. Steph and Kerr really shouldn't be cool with the way Draymond continues to handle this.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dray is a bitch for how anti KD he has become, he is just man to man, disrespectful.

That franchise should kiss his ass for dominating those 2 chips over LeBron. They lose BOTH of those chips without KD. Steph and Kerr really shouldn't be cool with the way Draymond continues to handle this.

I feel you, but we have to understand that they probably weren't friends. Just co-workers.

Factor in we all saw their argument when they were teammates, which probably factored into why KD left.

Now they're competitors that don't have to fake liking each other.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Love it.

"This is me. I do this. Been doing this. Gonna keep doing this. Which is the same thing I said in that Clippers game years ago. Been winning championships, been doing this, gonna keep doing this when you leave here."

LOVE IT

And this is why Draymond is a hoe. KD gifted that ungrateful nigga 2 championship rings and would’ve been 3 if he didn’t get hurt. Draymond stay talking shit from the passenger seat. You didn’t hit that game winning 3, Steph did. Dude a clown

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
And this is why Draymond is a hoe. KD gifted that ungrateful nigga 2 championship rings and would’ve been 3 if he didn’t get hurt. Draymond stay talking shit from the passenger seat. You didn’t hit that game winning 3, Steph did. Dude a clown
Yeah, I can't stand that bitch ass nigga draymond, because like I said before somebody needs to hit him one good time and I bet he'll act right!

Last edited:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Man is Shaq could of stayed that size shiiiit.

All the top five lists that now allegedly now include Steph, I mean damn over Shaq???

Shaq was just a guy now. He only won 4 rings (not considered a lot anymore) and his legacy had to be diminished over time to support the overpromotion of Kobe's legacy. He's not a top 5 guy.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

KD didn't outplay LeBron in either series. I do agree, the franchise should kiss his ass, but folks need to accept Golden State USED KD. They suckered him to help them get back on track rapidly after choking in 2016. He was a mercenary, and never was the main star of the team. His success there isn't taken serious as far as his legacy goes, but it's been used to propel Steph, Klay, Dray, and Kerr's legacies. A lot of times now when they talk about the Warriors dynasty KD isn't even mentioned or included. In the end all of his championship success is tied to a dude who calls him a pussy and a bitch to his face. That's gotta suck.