{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
It's crazy how dishonest some of you are about sports, lord knows what lies you tell about serious things.

You're not an idiot. You know that the Warriors looking at options to improve their team has absolutely nothing to do with LeBron's desire to play with Steph which he has freely expressed over years. Do better man-- lame shit.

LeBron spends a lot of money doing research on his brand dude. You think he doesn't study his haters? He does. His one fault is he's too nice. He's been pandering to you bozos his whole career. He always lays it on thick when speaking on Steph just to butter yall up and you fall for it everytime. :lol: He knows Steph has to project the fake "I'm as big as him" stance with Warriors fans and California colorists so he's very measured in his praise towards The GOAT.

Bron has also requested not to be shown at any of the Kobe memorial events he attended because he knows his haters would have a nervous breakdown if they see him while Kobe is being honored. These are very hateful miserable people research shows. He has so much respect for Kobe while the rapist fans have 0 for him.

He respects Steph, his kid from his basketball camp, and is happy for his success. But the wanting to play with him shit is just him talking. He wanna play with Bronny more than that mofo.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Told yall years ago he was largely a manufactured superstar. Without the generous whistle and the refs ignoring the charges and travels, he isnt nearly as effective a player. Hes a high level all-star player to be clear, but hes elevated to superstar status with help of the league office.

He's gotten a whistle that the GOAT has never gotten. But I don't wanna just single him out. The league office of GLOBALISTS small hats wants to help all foreign stars become superstars and gives them generous whistles. Giannis, Jokic, Embiid, SGA, Luka, the agenda is clear.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
LeBron spends a lot of money doing research on his brand dude. You think he doesn't study his haters? He does. His one fault is he's too nice. He's been pandering to you bozos his whole career. He always lays it on thick when speaking on Steph just to butter yall up and you fall for it everytime. :lol: He knows Steph has to project the fake "I'm as big as him" stance with Warriors fans and California colorists so he's very measured in his praise towards The GOAT.

Bron has also requested not to be shown at any of the Kobe memorial events he attended because he knows his haters would have a nervous breakdown if they see him while Kobe is being honored. These are very hateful miserable people research shows. He has so much respect for Kobe while the rapist fans have 0 for him.

He respects Steph, his kid from his basketball camp, and is happy for his success. But the wanting to play with him shit is just him talking. He wanna play with Bronny more than that mofo.

What's your basis for these claims about research?

FWIW, I told you a couple of weeks ago that I would welcome LeBron to the Warriors-- He's obviously capable of contributing, though I think his value add is lessened by the strides Kuminga has made and would not give up Kuminga for LeBron.

I think it is obviously not just talk and there's a mutual respect but it has been one-sided as far as who wants to play with whom. Which makes sense with LeBron being the older player and more of a basketball vagrant whereas Steph ain't going nowhere. The only way it happens is for LeBron to join Steph. It's not any more shameful than his previous efforts to Voltron.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

I don't think we're gonna get KD again...

And I'm fine with that.

Lots of slander for Draymond on here but the top 2024 basketball moments for me so far are #2 Steph's shot vs Phoenix and #1 Draymond doubling down on what he said in the Clippers game.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
What's your basis for these claims about research?

FWIW, I told you a couple of weeks ago that I would welcome LeBron to the Warriors-- He's obviously capable of contributing, though I think his value add is lessened by the strides Kuminga has made and would not give up Kuminga for LeBron.

I think it is obviously not just talk and there's a mutual respect but it has been one-sided as far as who wants to play with whom. Which makes sense with LeBron being the older player and more of a basketball vagrant whereas Steph ain't going nowhere. The only way it happens is for LeBron to join Steph. It's not any more shameful than his previous efforts to Voltron.

Why would LeBron join a team he's knocked out of the playoffs twice in the last 4 seasons and is currently ahead of in the standings? Notice Dunleavy called the Lakers inquiring, so that kills the LeBron is dying to play with Steph myth. :lol: Nobody wants to play with Steph dude, their offense is too heliocentric. KD is the only one who got suckered into that and that was damn near a decade ago. Now that people see the lack of respect they show KD, you definitely not getting anybody else of stature. A few years ago Gay Carver was in here hyping up Giannis coming, but he quickly resigned with the Bucks twice since then, then it was Siakam, then this one, then that one. Cp3 is the biggest name you could draw. :smh: Steph is bout to be there selling tickets, stealing money, with an aging Draymond and washed Klay. They are a shell of themselves and definitely not a go to destination. Ask Donte DiVincenzo is he happier this season in New York where he actually gets touches or last year in Golden State where everything revolves around #30? :idea:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Why would LeBron join a team he's knocked out of the playoffs twice in the last 4 seasons and is currently ahead of in the standings? Notice Dunleavy called the Lakers inquiring, so that kills the LeBron is dying to play with Steph myth.

That is so ignorant, I stopped the quote where I stopped reading.

The Cavs were better than the Lakers when LeBron went to LA so who is better today (by like half a game :rolleyes:) is a dumb basis for evaluation.

And a GM inquiring about available players has absolutely nothing to do with what the subject of the inquiry thinks.

Damn man, I'm trying to treat you with respect because I do think you have a level of basketball knowledge but you're wasting my time with this bullshit.

You are more invested in a Steph/LeBron rivalry than either of them are. :smh:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
That is so ignorant, I stopped the quote where I stopped reading.

The Cavs were better than the Lakers when LeBron went to LA so who is better today (by like half a game :rolleyes:) is a dumb basis for evaluation.

And a GM inquiring about available players has absolutely nothing to do with what the subject of the inquiry thinks.

Damn man, I'm trying to treat you with respect because I do think you have a level of basketball knowledge but you're wasting my time with this bullshit.

You are more invested in a Steph/LeBron rivalry than either of them are. :smh:

Guess you can't see everyone saying LeBron DECLINED a move to small ass San Francisco. And I love how yall tryna pretend yall haven't been pitting Steph against the GOAT now. :lol: Damn near all the Dubs fan Stan accounts on Twitter are Steph fans lampooning LeBron 24/7 for engagement. You really believe The GOAT is dying to play for that? A guy who will be coming off the bench in the ASG. :rolleyes:

But, speaking of all time greats teaming up. Did you know that Michael Jordan and Larry Bird strongly entertained it? Then spent the entire 2000's and 2010's LYING about how they'd never do such a thing? Just to shit on millennial players who felt empowered to test free agency and demand max deals, all the shit they were too pussy to do when they played? :yes:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Guess you can't see everyone saying LeBron DECLINED a move to small ass San Francisco.

Cutting it off where I stopped reading-- Zero interest in what Jordan did in on this date in 1989. :smh:

LeBron may have learned from Carmelo: Why deprive your future team of assets months before you can join them as a free agent?

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Told yall years ago he was largely a manufactured superstar. Without the generous whistle and the refs ignoring the charges and travels, he isnt nearly as effective a player. Hes a high level all-star player to be clear, but hes elevated to superstar status with help of the league office.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

79e0a323f9a6443f88907e0fb609978d_xl.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Fire combo but it wouldn't work. I think they were looking for an old school/new school duo. One ball handler & one big man. TP & Wemby should have been Duncan & Wemby but again, no ball handler. Lakers should have had two. Kobe & Kareem and Magic & Lebron.
Big O instead of Kareem, or Jesus Shuttleworth instead of Giannis works better