{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
I'm loving the moves that my 2nd Rounders have been making, but I can't help but think that this will season will end in another, "imagine if we had these squad for a long season, or imagine if everyone [Embiid] was healthy in the playoffs."

Embiid, Buddy, Kyle, Harris, & Maxey could be nice. No one on that list is getting any younger & only one of them is arguably 'young.

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm loving the moves that my 2nd Rounders have been making, but I can't help but think that this will season will end in another, "imagine if we had these squad for a long season, or imagine if everyone [Embiid] was healthy in the playoffs."

Embiid, Buddy, Kyle, Harris, & Maxey could be nice. No one on that list is getting any younger & only one of them is arguably 'young.

Embiid already lost the MVP so he has no reason to rush back. Be ready for the playoffs. Sixers got a great squad with a healthy Embiid.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Ben Simmons aint serious about playing ball. He fouls without a care.

That fool got drafted in the NBA because of HYPE!
Really, you don't say.
Ben Simmon is a tragedy story for many current and more importantly future NBA 'allstars'.

Kids growing up in AAU leagues that are grooming them to see basketball as a quick paycheck. "Ya kid, you're tall. Wanna play basketball. If can get a free ride to any college then sign a HUGE rookie NBA contract."

Maximum their few strengths thru social media and bam, you have yourself a Ben Simmons signed for way more money than he deserves and playing a sport that he doesn't even have passion for.

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Really, you don't say.
Ben Simmon is a tragedy story for many current and more importantly future NBA 'allstars'.

Kids growing up in AAU leagues that are grooming them to see basketball as a quick paycheck. "Ya kid, you're tall. Wanna play basketball. If can get a free ride to any college then sign a HUGE rookie NBA contract."

Maximum their few strengths thru social media and bam, you have yourself a Ben Simmons signed for way more money than he deserves and playing a sport that he doesn't even have passion for.

Plus you can't trust any players from Australia or Canadia. SGA is the only exception. They just don't have that dog in them.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Is there an NBA star in this era who could only play for a franchise 4 seasons, get swept in the early rounds and in the Finals, badmouth the team on his way out and question his co-star's mental toughness but still get to have his jersey retired by said franchise? Another case of the latch key generation (1965-1979) being coddled and living a much easier life than they like to project nowadays.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Why is Draymond whining about what KD said about him. He caused the shit. Cost you money? You cost yourself money.

Take some fuckin personal responsibility.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
But I thought Bron was begging to play with Steph? :lol:

It's crazy how dishonest some of you are about sports, lord knows what lies you tell about serious things.

You're not an idiot. You know that the Warriors looking at options to improve their team has absolutely nothing to do with LeBron's desire to play with Steph which he has freely expressed over years. Do better man-- lame shit.