{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
celticcs aren't gonna win it all because they will run out of gas from playing so hard in the regular season and won't have nothing left in the playoffs or finals.

I disagree because they could sweep in the early rounds to give themselves plenty of rest while other teams beat down on each other.

They don’t even need Porzingas. But can they beat the Heat? Lol

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I disagree because they could sweep in the early rounds to give themselves plenty of rest while other teams beat down on each other.

They don’t even need Porzingas. But can they beat the Heat? Lol
Yeah, in the first round would be a sweep but not second round.

i hope whoever they play in the second round that they get beat the fuck up.

Like i said the celtics have done this before but never could it done when it matters after wasting all their energy in the regular season and the playoffs won't be easy for them once they advance to the second round.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Facts!!!
They better. They wasted too much money to make this happen......

GFI6YTwWUAAZ-FV

Right. You have a complete roster and will likely have home court advantage the entire playoffs.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah, in the first round would be a sweep but not second round.

i hope whoever they play in the second round that they get beat the fuck up.

Like i said the celtics have done this before but never could it done when it matters after wasting all their energy in the regular season and the playoffs won't be easy for them once they advance to the second round.

I agree. We’ve seen this before, but IMO, this is the best team I’ve seen since the pairing of Tatum and Brown.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
homecourt don't mean shit though, a team can still get beaten on their own court.

You can’t trivialize home court advantage. While it’s true a team can be beat on their court, mofos don’t try and get top seed all season for no reason. It’s the advantages.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Dont run now bitch.

Hi Guys!!!!

At least he showed. Where's Fagstanza? Bills?

No they're gonna blame Kerr. Their head coach that just signed an extension. On the flip side, this beat down on national TV makes former LeBron James teammate and Warriors GM Mike Dunleavy Jr's job a hell of a lot easier.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That is true.
Hopefully being 4-0 against the Heat this year will give the Celtics confidence to beat the Heat in the playoffs.
That is why I want to see the heat in the first round.

I need the heat to slide back to the 8th spot.
No more sliding
It's the time of year when jimmy blesses us with his presence
We have like the 2nd or 3rd easiest schedule the rest of the way.
Shit we play Detroit like 3 times in the next 2 weeks lol

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That is true.
Hopefully being 4-0 against the Heat this year will give the Celtics confidence to beat the Heat in the playoffs.
That is why I want to see the heat in the first round.

I need the heat to slide back to the 8th spot.
It would not be the NBA playoffs without the Celtics vs Heat

No doubt. I look forward to the possible match up. I couldn’t believe what I saw last year. lol.