{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
PHX need a PG bad with out Brooker...

They can barely get the ball across half court...

Having Beal and Gordon as your primary ballhandlers is a disaster... :smh:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
I bet that dirty MF'er BrickMuse runs that account, thinks he's slick including Klay in the picture :hmm:
This is what I imagine BrickMuse looking like as he critiques athletes:

7hWW.gif
One day someone is going to fuck BrickMuse up and I will be so happy about it.

Best day of the season so far. My nemesis has fallen.

“Transforming NBA missteps into viral sensations” :hmm:

MFers entire existence was a brick, as expected. There’s no such thing as karma but this loser got what he deserved.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Best day of the season so far. My nemesis has fallen.

“Transforming NBA missteps into viral sensations” :hmm:

MFers entire existence was a brick, as expected. There’s no such thing as karma but this loser got what he deserved.

The joke with Scottie went too far, but I don't know how all the racist folks are allowed to say everything they do and don't get banned too.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
The joke with Scottie went too far, but I don't know how all the racist folks are allowed to say everything they do and don't get banned too.
I don’t think he got banned, I think he deactivated after being exposed (even though he put himself out there).

Are there big NBA accounts that stand out to you for their racism?

I’m just happy to see the worst hating hack forced into exile.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
I don’t think he got banned, I think he deactivated after being exposed (even though he put himself out there).

Are there big NBA accounts that stand out to you for their racism?

I’m just happy to see the worst hating hack forced into exile.

Oh wow, I knew that tweet was going to be trouble as soon as I saw it.

Not NBA accounts necessarily, just folks in general. I guess his posts had a larger reach than he realized. Lol.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Kid looks highly skilled. Killing double teams.

There's a reason you don't see Gil shading Bronny James or his development on his shows. All the millennial stars bout to get their kids in the league. Partially to show how shitty of parents the previous generations of stars were. They didn't take pride in seeing their kids be as successful than them. Their sons were more likely to be hangers on and flaming faggots than professional NBA players.

Fagstanza will be crushed to see this.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Why is it OK to compare a rookie Wemby to LeBron? But LeBron had to come back from 3-1 in the Finals in Year 13 before the media started the fake "GOAT debate"? Prior to that, comparing LeBron directly to MJ was met with scorn. There are threads on this board highlighting this. As good as Wemby is playing, his season isnt as good as LeBron's rookie season and he didnt have to deal with half the shit behind the scenes, 18 year old LeBron had to. Context matters.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Why is it OK to compare a rookie Wemby to LeBron? But LeBron had to come back from 3-1 in the Finals in Year 13 before the media started the fake "GOAT debate"? Prior to that, comparing LeBron directly to MJ was met with scorn. There are threads on this board highlighting this. As good as Wemby is playing, his season isnt as good as LeBron's rookie season and he didnt have to deal with half the shit behind the scenes, 18 year old LeBron had to. Context matters.

Shut up Lebron and worry about why your son scored 0 points last game.