{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
:roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao:....I can't breathe

"Only the start of these necessary conversations 4 games before the season ends(15-17)"

Doc and the Bucks about to get bounced in the first round two years in a row.

4 straight losses(3 at home :puke: ) and a loss to the Bullets :puke: :puke: :puke: ...the fucking Bullets

I think the Bucks definitely have the most to lose of any team. They better hope not to draw the 76ers or Heat in the first round.

I still don't understand why Doc gets so much venom on here...

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
I think the Bucks definitely have the most to lose of any team. They better hope not to draw the 76ers or Heat in the first round.

Because of his track record with Orlando, LA, Philly, and now Milwaukee.

Giving up a 3-1 lead in the playoffs is the Doc Rivers special. He told people that they didn't know basketball if they thought he should bench a guy that was afraid to do an uncontested layup. He couldn't make the conference finals with those lob city squads either. The "C'mon guys!" when they are getting their asses kicked doesn't help. Lol.

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Facts!!
I never blamed Doc....this internal shit started way before Doc got there(two coaches ago).

*I blame that goofy:clown on BGOL who thought adding a "cone" to their team would make their team better.
Now the Bucks have to hide his ass every game on defense.

*Then that same goofy :clownon BGOL thought adding DOC would motivate the "cone to play defense.

*Now that BGOL goofy quiet ass fuck on the subject.:hmm::hmm::hmm:

we all knew who "is" calling the shots for the bucks.:idea:

The Bucks are living off Griffin's good work(30-13).......that is the only reason they are not fighting for a play-in spot right now.

RIP to all the fallen coaches that have been murdered by Giannis "this year"

*** Not many teams in "sports history" can claim they are paying "3 coaches full contracts salaries" in the same year:puke::puke::puke:
RIP
RIP Mike Budenholzer( Bucks championship coach)(fired 2023-2024)

RIP Adrian Griffin(30-13 this season)(fired 2023-2024)
RIP Doc Rivers(fired.......TBA)

giphy.gif

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor

Milwaukee, .663
▪️ Phoenix, .638
▪️ Orlando, .562
▪️ New York, .534
▪️ Sacramento, .532
▪️ Atlanta, .514
▪️ LA Clippers, .510
▪️ Oklahoma City, .510
▪️ Los Angeles Lakers, .496
▪️ New Orleans, .492
▪️ Minnesota, .482
▪️ Indiana, .455
▪️ Golden State, .450
▪️ Miami, .429
▪️ Denver, .413
▪️ Dallas, .410
▪️ Boston, .406
▪️ Cleveland, .387
▪️ Chicago, .383
▪️ Philadelphia, .383

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

"As long as I'm having fun and being a good teammate, and you actually helped me a ton when you told me, 'Lean into these young guys, lean into the fact that you're a vet, you've made X amount of money, you don't have to worry about anything. You're playing for the love of the game.' And I think once I realized that and I relaxed a little bit, rather than playing for a contract or All-Star nod or some accolade, but rather just play for the love of the game. The fact that I get to play cards with guys on the plane, we were playing ping pong last night after the game, we're having fun. That's the beauty of the game right there. Not trying to get another max deal or another endorsement.

"Just smelling the roses and appreciating all the work it took to get here. In saying that, when it comes to free agency in July, I just got to keep that in mind. Yes, I want to re-sign with the Dubs, but I also have to prioritize my mental health and lay out what is important to me at this point in my career. I know we have so much basketball ahead that I haven't given it much thought. Because if I start thinking about July 1, then I'm just doing myself a disservice. For me it's just about staying present, as simple as that is. Staying present and appreciating being in the NBA."

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

"As long as I'm having fun and being a good teammate, and you actually helped me a ton when you told me, 'Lean into these young guys, lean into the fact that you're a vet, you've made X amount of money, you don't have to worry about anything. You're playing for the love of the game.' And I think once I realized that and I relaxed a little bit, rather than playing for a contract or All-Star nod or some accolade, but rather just play for the love of the game. The fact that I get to play cards with guys on the plane, we were playing ping pong last night after the game, we're having fun. That's the beauty of the game right there. Not trying to get another max deal or another endorsement.

"Just smelling the roses and appreciating all the work it took to get here. In saying that, when it comes to free agency in July, I just got to keep that in mind. Yes, I want to re-sign with the Dubs, but I also have to prioritize my mental health and lay out what is important to me at this point in my career. I know we have so much basketball ahead that I haven't given it much thought. Because if I start thinking about July 1, then I'm just doing myself a disservice. For me it's just about staying present, as simple as that is. Staying present and appreciating being in the NBA."

The word is Orlando is going to go hard for him
No umm...