TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I’m not a Caitlyn hater. But to paraphrase Eminem:

Let’s do the math
If she were black
The viewership
Would be half

I’m very pro-women sports— I have favorable posts about the WNBA going across years. But I’m conflicted about this. It ain’t pure, that’s for sure.

Whenever 1 of them is as good as us in something we dominate, every white person will be tuning in….those numbers reflect mostly white peoples interests.

If a black girl was doing the same, those #s would be less by 75%

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
Don't worry they will win tonight....Celtics have been resting players for a month.
No Porzingis, no Horford and sit the starters at half.

Bucks need the charity....you're welcome
we don't need no fucking charity it's playoff time. We not battling for no real spot, so who gives a shit about any of the rest of these games until playoffs :dunno:

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
we don't need no fucking charity it's playoff time. We not battling for no real spot, so who gives a shit about any of the rest of these games until playoffs :dunno:
The issue is that the bucks still have the chance of falling 3 spots. Bucks are only 2.5 games out of 6th place.
and you are on a 4 game-losing streak. trust me you need the charity!!

be humble...don't be too proud to take a handout.
Everybody is down and out every now and then.

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
The issue is that the bucks still have the chance of falling 3 spots. Bucks are only 2.5 games out of 6th place.
and you are on a 4 game-losing streak. trust me you need the charity!!
this ain't no damn charity,its an ass whooping just like the last time. But gone and use those excuses.

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this ain't no damn charity,its an ass whooping just like the last time. But gone and use those excuses.
we trying to help you out by not playing our starters.

Don't bite the hand that feeds you.....you are so ungrateful.
Take the win and hope you stay in 2nd place before the playoffs.

you will not have starters out and home games with OKC and Magic. They both need the wins and will not be resting.

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
we trying to help you out by not playing our starters.

Don't bite the hand that feeds you.....you are so ungrateful.
Take the win and hope you stay in 2nd place before the playoffs.

you will not have starters out and home games with OKC and Magic. They both need the wins and will not be resting.
so Jason Tatum and Brown aren't starters? Man go sit your ass down somewhere

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Shit like this annoys me.

You're shitting on a dude who put up 30 and 10, when it takes you four games to get 37 points. You quit on your team constantly by getting thrown out.

New media :rolleyes: but his ass would bitch and cry if someone said something negative about him.