{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Saw this via Warriors Twitter:

My second observation was that there were a lot of white faces (of course) and my third was Mazzulla is really holding down the fort for Team Melanin.

Other than two innocuous posts, this was the only commentary I saw on that, with one white guy assuming anti-black bias and some Charles Murray type ugliness in response from a Utah Republican:

Last edited:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Should be a pretty easy win for the Clippers. If not, it will never happen
Yup and PG will be a free agent this sunmer

George can become an unrestricted free agent this summer by declining his $48.8 million player option for the 2024-25 season. The same was true of Kawhi Leonard, except he signed a three-year, slightly-below-max extension with the Clippers in mid-January.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
If Murray hadn’t missed damn near 10 straight games, the 1 seed would’ve been locked up by now
Agreed

TQlUDm.jpg

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

George can become an unrestricted free agent this summer by declining his $48.8 million player option for the 2024-25 season. The same was true of Kawhi Leonard, except he signed a three-year, slightly-below-max extension with the Clippers in mid-January.

I see PG possibly bouncing and ownership breading up Harden. I think the Mavs will beat them tho.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I see PG possibly bouncing and ownership breading up Harden. I think the Mavs will beat them tho.
You think PG going to Dallas? I know I heard Philly might be in the mix

Edit: I got you. You meant Dallas will beat them in the playoffs. Yeah I kinda agree too. That Luka and Kyrie combo is sick.

If fucking Gafford can stay out of foul trouble fuck man.

PJ needs to step up too.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
You think PG going to Dallas? I know I heard Philly might be in the mix

Edit: I got you. You meant Dallas will beat them in the playoffs. Yeah I kinda agree too. That Luka and Kyrie combo is sick.

If fucking Gafford can stay out of foul trouble fuck man.

PJ needs to step up too.
Ion want that nigga. Got one nigga who can't stay healthy we don't need two. :smh:

InJCWZ.jpg

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yeah because if healthy, there no reason this team should not reach the conference finals

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Go Pelicans (tonight vs the Kings)!!!

Ideally, the Warriors would sit Steph tonight and still beat Portland.