{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
This is wild

McLemore is the closest thing to Kobe now for real. That's why they showed his pic in a Laker jersey. :yes:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
You clowns should be ashamed of yourselves.

Kobe fucked a 19 year old up her ass raw wit no rubber as she begged and pleaded for him to stop. He wouldn't. That's that "mamba mentality". Then he papered her up (along with his white wife and white woman lawyer) to avoid jail. The white woman he assaulted went viral for dissing him in a rap a few years later and neither he or his pussy ass fans did shit. :lol: Kobe brand always has smoke for Black men that are richer and more successful than him but subconsciously bows down to regular white women. :smh:

ghows-LK-f4339f24-b339-4e32-b6e4-99b6622e0b42-9f77f23c.jpeg

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
I'm bored and I didn't give it to him like I wanted to last night (no jon doe) when the Warriors globetrottered the lowly AD-less Lakers, so I hit the show ignored content button again, I'm gonna engage with this loser at his lowest level of loserdom here:

Kobe fucked a 19 year old up her ass raw wit no rubber

Answer these questions honestly:

1) Have you ever had sex (with a woman)?

2) Have you had a sexual thought about a teenager in the past five years?

3) Have you ever engaged in unprotected, anal, or pre-marital sex?

4) How many times have you had dreams centered around Kobe in a Colorado hotel room 20+ years ago?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I'm bored and I didn't give it to him like I wanted to last night (no jon doe) when the Warriors globetrottered the lowly AD-less Lakers, so I hit the show ignored content button again, I'm gonna engage with this loser at his lowest level of loserdom here:

4) How many times have you had dreams centered around Kobe in a Colorado hotel room 20+ years ago?

Literally a day ago you said you had me on ignore. Within 24 hours you've read and responded to 2 of my posts. :lol:

Kobe was a liar. He lied to his wife and kids, lied to Colorado police, and lied to his parents. The fact that lying and deception is the weapon of choice of his delusional stans should shock no one.

Kaitlyn Faber is white, and you still don't care that he raped her. :smh:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Literally a day ago you said you had me on ignore. Within 24 hours you've read and responded to 2 of my posts. :lol:

Kobe was a liar. He lied to his wife and kids, lied to Colorado police, and lied to his parents. The fact that lying and deception is the weapon of choice of his delusional stans should shock no one.

Kaitlyn Faber is white, and you still don't care that he raped her. :smh:

Fool, ignore doesn't eliminate all signs of your infestation. I said what I was doing.

KT.png

kt2.png

But you didn't answer any of my questions so there's nothing else to look at. Keep having those wet dreams and pretending they're about Kaitlyn.

Our next exchange will be after your King is eliminated... So I'll talk to you again in about a week.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Fool, ignore doesn't eliminate all signs of your infestation. I said what I was doing.

KT.png

kt2.png

But you didn't answer any of my questions so there's nothing else to look at. Keep having those wet dreams and pretending they're about Kaitlyn.

Our next exchange will be after your King is eliminated... So I'll talk to you again in about a week.

I'm not Kobe, I don't have wet dreams about pubescent white girls. I'm not the one ashamed of being Black American and simping for my poor Mexican in laws that I made millionaires only for them to diss me after I die. Hell them Mexican sheriff's had a ball looking at him and his daughters death photos at the bar after the crash. They was passing them around and cracking jokes. :smh: All that disrespect, and you crackers still hate Bron more. I luh that shit bruhh!!!!!!!! :roflmao:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kobe fucked a 19 year old up her ass raw wit no rubber as she begged and pleaded for him to stop. He wouldn't. That's that "mamba mentality". Then he papered her up (along with his white wife and white woman lawyer) to avoid jail. The white woman he assaulted went viral for dissing him in a rap a few years later and neither he or his pussy ass fans did shit. :lol: Kobe brand always has smoke for Black men that are richer and more successful than him but subconsciously bows down to regular white women. :smh:

ghows-LK-f4339f24-b339-4e32-b6e4-99b6622e0b42-9f77f23c.jpeg
Bullshit

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

I guess you think P Diddy and R. Kelly innocent too. :lol: They literally did the same million dollar settlements out of court to avoid jail time for sexual assault. And Kobe never once called her a liar or claimed he was being railroaded by police. He did that shit. :smh:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I guess you think P Diddy and R. Kelly innocent too. :lol: They literally did the same million dollar settlements out of court to avoid jail time for sexual assault. And Kobe never once called her a liar or claimed he was being railroaded by police. He did that shit. :smh:
He fucked her and gave her ass the boot and she was salty

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
He fucked her and gave her ass the boot and she was salty

No he raped her. If he was innocent he would've took it to trial and cleared his name. But he knew he would lose and settled for MILLIONS instead. No Black man is settling for that kind of bread for some shit he didn't do. Derrick Rose went to trial for rape and was found innocent. He didn't pay his accuser millions of dollars and never mention her again. He actually fought for his freedom and questioned his accuser from the jump. Kobe never did. He hired a white woman lawyer to soften the blow and to show remorse to white people. It obviously worked. :yes:

There are famous whites who brought up Kobe being a rapist when he died, but his stans and Nike suppressed it so we could spend the next decade pretending it never happened and only focusing on when he won bball chips. Dude is a one dimensional stick figure cuz if you look at him with nuance you realize he had a problem with women.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Mods!!???

Post reported.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No he raped her. If he was innocent he would've took it to trial and cleared his name. But he knew he would lose and settled for MILLIONS instead. No Black man is settling for that kind of bread for some shit he didn't do. Derrick Rose went to trial for rape and was found innocent. He didn't pay his accuser millions of dollars and never mention her again. He actually fought for his freedom and questioned his accuser from the jump. Kobe never did. He hired a white woman lawyer to soften the blow and to show remorse to white people. It obviously worked. :yes:

There are famous whites who brought up Kobe being a rapist when he died, but his stans and Nike suppressed it so we could spend the next decade pretending it never happened and only focusing on when he won bball chips. Dude is a one dimensional stick figure cuz if you look at him with nuance you realize he had a problem with women.
@Amajorfucup
You cosign this ?

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
@Amajorfucup
You cosign this ?

Man, that middle-aged loser is clearly Amajorfucup's special needs nephew or a cousin's special needs kid/grandkid. He's going to ride for him no matter what and he'll be the only one doing so.

I wouldn't let him come home from Thanksgiving but clearly the family bonds are strong here. I'm sure he recognizes the kid as a loser but he knows everything the parents deal with, pities them still having to provide for him, etc.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I believe that brother is entitled to his opinion. I would say tho that the last sentence should end with "being black", and not "women".

That too, he has direct statements highlighting his shame in being Black, so that one is obvious. The women part most people don't pay attention to, but dude literally shitted on or fell out with every woman in his life. Sued and cut off his mom, cut off his sisters, publicly caught cheating on his wife and daughters TWICE (his stans never mention his wife filing for divorce in 2011), didn't get along with her mom, raped Kaitlyn, this nigga was a lame with issues. What high profile NBA player throws it all away to sleep with a busted looking teenager? A dude that got issues with GROWN WOMEN. He met his wife when she was 16. :smh:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Man, that middle-aged loser is clearly Amajorfucup's special needs nephew or a cousin's special needs kid/grandkid. He's going to ride for him no matter what and he'll be the only one doing so.

I wouldn't let him come home from Thanksgiving but clearly the family bonds are strong here. I'm sure he recognizes the kid as a loser but he knows everything the parents deal with, pities them still having to provide for him, etc.

You lie and claim you don't care what I say when you really do. You want to control the narrative that Kobe wasn't a sexual deviant and gave 19 year old Kaitlyn a multi million dollar package cuz he felt sorry for her. :roflmao:

You and JonDoe better ride for McLemore like this.