Rising Star
Registered
You gotta hit em with the Hailey Van Lith:

shrug.png

Had LA looking like the Hailey Van Lakers last night:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

TWolves vs. McNuggets tonight for #1 seed, and our resident fake McNuggets fan/alt account could care less. He's posting bout Steve Kerr and the Lakers. I doubt he will simulcast this one. A Kobe stan is only gonna watch and comment on the McNuggets when they play LeBron. :lol:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
:smh: someone needs to teach GP2 about Twitter lists- you don’t have to “follow” someone to see their posts!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Instantly makes me think back to Alonzo Mourning and Patrick Ewing. I hope people have Nate’s back:

Mourning underwent a kidney transplant in 2003 (Ewing offered to donate a kidney, and was a match, but says he was ruled out on account of high blood pressure).

Goddamn. Very sad.

lMFYr2.jpg

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You bet on the fucking WNBA? You niggas are the new junkies and you dont even know it.. :smh:

I actually like watching the game.....I am not doing Money lines or props...I am actually playing DFS....

Helps me learn the players....Became hooked when Aja was playing at USC and I was going to the games whenever I was back home.....

Hung out with her dad a few times...Roscoe cool as hell....played at Benedict College (USC didn't let black players on the team) and he played professionally in Europe...

Hung out a few times with her young brother too.....DJ's in columbia....So that's when my love for the WNBA grew and I play DFS WNBA occasionally....

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I actually like watching the game.....I am not doing Money lines or props...I am actually playing DFS....

Helps me learn the players....Became hooked when Aja was playing at USC and I was going to the games whenever I was back home.....

Hung out with her dad a few times...Roscoe cool as hell....played at Benedict College (USC didn't let black players on the team) and he played professionally in Europe...

Hung out a few times with her young brother too.....DJ's in columbia....So that's when my love for the WNBA grew and I play DFS WNBA occasionally....
:yes: