{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
28 7 7 career player... Only player in top 20 ALL TIME in points, boards and assists.. Only player in top 3 ALL TIME in playoff points, boards, assists.. Scored more points than anyone to ever dribble a basketball.. 4 time MVP, 4 time finals MVP...

BGOL loser: "He has no bag!!"

28, 7, 7 are not league leading numbers or all time averages, in any category. All of his averages, only got hit 1 scoring title, and 1 assist title. You don't get awards and accolades for longevity. He has not been a Finals MVP since 2013, scoring title since 2008.

Karl Malone is on a lot of lists too, because of production. You can be productive, and have no bag.

Lebron can't shoot free throws
No handles
No mid range
No pullup jump
Can't "catch and shoot" off the ball
Poor 3 point shooter
No "go to" moves
Flops
Average rebounder for his height
Average passer for somebody who always has the ball

Most Turnovers all time by a country mile

Only playoff highlight of Finals hightlight is a fucking block.

He has be slightly above average for his career, but has never dominated or been the best in any aspect of his game.

3rd place losers only respect or honor runner ups and second place finishers.

Nigga ain't done shit outside the bubble, just filling seats, and playing 60 games or less.

Fool's gold. He ain't the most all around player on offense or defense.

Last edited:

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Chris Paul is turning out to be great!!! I was skeptical because I’ve hated him all these years but the man can still ball and is a great team player! I FUCK WITH PAUL!!!!! EAT A DICK CHARLES!!!! 5TH BEST TEAM IN THE WEST YOU SAY??? HATING ASS NO RING HAVING PHAGGIT!!!!!!

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Idiots like this are in this thread too. Some clown is criticizing him for not having a "bag". You cats complain about @KingTaharqa James promotion but it doesnt even begin to offset the hate the guy gets from Tobe Bean and MJ gate keepers,.

Lebron ain't never had no killer instinct, everybody knows that. He only taking that shot if he is up. He has no jumpshot or mid range game, and never worked on it. Lacks confidence from 15 to 20 feet, and not clutch from the free throw line.

He is a top 5 to 10 player though. He is 5th in accolades and awards, but damn, he has played 21 seasons straight and stat padded to get it.

Stat Paddington, and still getting swept. Lebronsexuals and LBJQT cats will hear this shit until he retires.

Lebronda is Fool's Gold in a soft era. Soft dudes like soft dudes, and will do anything to protect this nigga's failures.

Last edited:

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I stopped after this .

Never.

When have you seen Lebron try to stop the other team's leading score or put any fear in anybody?

Them dudes be beating him, laughing in his face.

1 scoring title in 20 seasons tells you everything about his killer instinct.

2007 and 2011 Finals, too.

You ain't dominating or winning a scoring title with 27 points, lol. 7 rebounds is 2 rebounds a quarter, at 6'9 that ain't great, in no era.

Who yall trying to fool?

Want to shut me up, tell Lebron to fucking win something. An award, accolade, fucking something, something outside the bubble.

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Kdgk8K.jpg

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Idiots like this are in this thread too. Some clown is criticizing him for not having a "bag". You cats complain about @KingTaharqa James promotion but it doesnt even begin to offset the hate the guy gets from Tobe Bean and MJ gate keepers,.

The good thing is people are starting to realize these folks were never NBA fans, just player fans of guys who get to shoot the ball a lot. The GOAT played great and that last play was drawn up. He did exactly what he was coached to do. We move!!

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

10 years ago you couldn't compare MJ to anybody, people thought LeBron wasn't worthy. Now he gets put on graphics and memes with rookies and no one bats an eye.

MJ is chilling with Bubba and Cooter now, so his brands prestige is gone. He's just another older player now. :lol:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Kawhi only had 18 in a loss to the Knicks. If he played LeBron every night he'd be a superstar. But the other 78 games a year he's fine playing mid (since nobody demands he be great every night) and doesnt go as hard. Wack.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Dudes a honkey, retard, or both. 2023, and he still yelling out "killer instinct". cac, gonna hit us wit "clutch gene" next.

Bron haters ain't never leaving the 2010 decade and they never post highlight footage showing us other players being better. Just celebrate his losses and tell us that's why someone else who scored a lot less points and made a lot less money is better and should be considered more successful. :dunno:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Reeves and LeBron carried the team but ignore that AD had 9 points in the whole game....makes sense to me..

I've never seen a person hate on a player like Clueless does with LeBron.

This is the only place I see Skip posted. Jondoe, who is white, posted his tweet. Since Shannon left, he doesn't have the visibility he once did. No one takes his takes serious. Gilbert Arenas is the most visible NBA commentator now and his takes are shared on the social media sites. Unfortunately he doesn't do "anti LeBron" material, so older white guys have to still rely on Skip.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
28 7 7 career player... Only player in top 20 ALL TIME in points, boards and assists.. Only player in top 3 ALL TIME in playoff points, boards, assists.. Scored more points than anyone to ever dribble a basketball.. 4 time MVP, 4 time finals MVP...

BGOL loser: "He has no bag!!"

Lebron's offensive game is\was based on size, power and speed.

The same with Giannis.

It doesn't take away from their greatness but basketball players know. And so does some BGOL loser, winners as well as many other losers and winners on Earth.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Reeves and LeBron carried the team but ignore that AD had 9 points in the whole game....makes sense to me..

I've never seen a person hate on a player like Clueless does with LeBron.

And that's the reason why most of us don't pay attention to him, respect what he has to say, watch his show or post his tweets.

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bron haters ain't never leaving the 2010 decade and they never post highlight footage showing us other players being better. Just celebrate his losses and tell us that's why someone else who scored a lot less points and made a lot less money is better and should be considered more successful. :dunno:

Nigga got 1 scoring title in 20 seasons, all this shit is lettuce and tomatoes. He ain't a great scorer, just played a long time. Lebronze put a spell on your dumb asses. He loses, and never a league leader in any category.

You are impressed, because you probably can't shoot or dribble, or play basketball either. Never lead shit in scoring.

There are 12 year olds that can hit free throws better than Lebronda and better handles, because they have been trained.

Lebronsexuals are ridiculous, losers respect losers.

Last edited: