{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Heat legend

Is LeBron a Heat legend? I've seen you make fun of him for years. I never see you making fun of these other guys that are poorer and less accomplished than him. And let you tell it, Pat Riley and Spo have never made a mistake or fell short on anything without a convenient excuse.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is LeBron a Heat legend? I've seen you make fun of him for years. I never see you making fun of these other guys that are poorer and less accomplished than him. And let you tell it, Pat Riley and Spo have never made a mistake or fell short on anything without a convenient excuse.
He's definitely a heat legend.
Even more so when he retires and isn't the competition anymore lol

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
He's definitely a heat legend.
Even more so when he retires and isn't the competition anymore lol

I watch you blow the competition daily. Wemby? Steph? Stop making excuses. Heat legend is simply a player that was loyal to an old white executive named Pat Riley and gave him first right of refusal to get rid of them. Yall are not basing it on actual basketball. You clown LeBron for leaving as a free agent but celebrate Wade and these other dudes who the Heat chose to get rid of. :lol: It's the same slave master mentality you guys used to clown the Cavs about. You guys have been waaaaaaaay worse tho, and that's why you won't win anything any time soon.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
A week ago Spider was celebrating Steph Curry "roasting" Dillon Brooks on the only shot he made on him in the game on a play he got away with traveling on. Nothing but "oooohs" and "ahhhhs" and how unstoppable Curry is.

But tonight, suddenly, he will become the biggest Dillon Brooks fan in Texas and be fully engaged as a "Rockets fan", even celebrate "their" win over the Lakers.

The disingenuous bullshit of LeBron haters is as predictable as the sun rising in the morning. 20 years of the same behavior and talking points that we gotta pretend we've never seen or heard every year.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I watch you blow the competition daily. Wemby? Steph? Stop making excuses. Heat legend is simply a player that was loyal to an old white executive named Pat Riley and gave him first right of refusal to get rid of them. Yall are not basing it on actual basketball. You clown LeBron for leaving as a free agent but celebrate Wade and these other dudes who the Heat chose to get rid of. :lol: It's the same slave master mentality you guys used to clown the Cavs about. You guys have been waaaaaaaay worse tho, and that's why you won't win anything any time soon.
When I post negative stuff about lebron its mainly to fuck with you lol
He's still my guy in real life. Still have my lebron jersey

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
When I post negative stuff about lebron its mainly to fuck with you lol
He's still my guy in real life. Still have my lebron jersey

It's not just you hella Heat fans shade LeBron. You post negative stuff about LeBron to build solidarity with other white fans. Jawnswoop is a Philly fan (hasn't won anything in since '83) and he's bonding with you for clowning the GOAT. When LeBron played for the Heat these other fans clowned you! Now that he's gone, they letting you back in white supremacys good graces if you use him to get nigga jokes off. :smh: Wade dressed his son as a little girl and you defended that and I've never seen you clown him. Just liking guys cuz Pat Riley signed them and got rid of them isn't basketball, it's stanning a white exec just for being old and white. :lol:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
It's not just you hella Heat fans shade LeBron. You post negative stuff about LeBron to build solidarity with other white fans. Jawnswoop is a Philly fan (hasn't won anything in since '83) and he's bonding with you for clowning the GOAT. Wade dressed his son as a little girl and you defended that and I've never seen you clown him. Just liking guys cuz Pat Riley signed them and got rid of them isn't basketball, it's stanning a white exec just for being old and white. :lol:
Oh you're big mad, me being a philly fan has nothing to do with me debating about sports.

You're so hemotional over a player that doesn't know none of us on this message board from a can of paint.

Relax and breathe bruh and everything will be fine.

I see how easy it is to Ruffled your feathers because you've become easily triggered no matter how much you use those emoji's.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
They Calling Vince Carter and Gilbert right now

washington-wizards-john-wall.gif

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Oh you're big mad, me being a philly fan has nothing to do with me debating about sports.

You're so hemotional over a player that doesn't know none of us on this message board from a can of paint.

Relax and breathe bruh and everything will be fine.

I see how easy it is to Ruffled your feathers because you've become easily triggered no matter how much you use those emoji's.

Me pointing out only white fans of perennial losers think they have a place to clown the GOAT isn't anger, it's joy. I got you posting more about him than any Philly team. :lol: 76ers are ass, Eagles choked in the Super Bowl so trolling the GOAT is your only play. You dickeating anybody that slights him is a testament to that. No NBA player will ever be more important or engaged than LeBron. :giggle:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Me pointing out only white fans of perennial losers think they have a place to clown the GOAT isn't anger, it's joy. I got you posting more about him than any Philly team. :lol: 76ers are ass, Eagles choked in the Super Bowl so trolling the GOAT is your only play. You dickeating anybody that slights him is a testament to that. No NBA player will ever be more important or engaged than LeBron. :giggle:
Sixers in 2nd seed right now bozo.

Eagles in first place bozo

So, yeah you don't know shit about my philly teams and I've posted about my teams so much that I had some of these bitches crying on BGOL about it.

but hey, keep riding that lebron pony bruh, I got .25 for you to use to ride on it again, just let me know.

just to make you madder, MJ is the GOAT!

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Sixers in 2nd seed right now bozo.

Eagles in first place bozo

So, yeah you don't know shit about my philly teams and I've posted about my teams so much that I had some of these bitches crying on BGOL about it.

but hey, keep riding that lebron pony bruh, I got .25 for you to use to ride on it again, just let me know.

just to make you madder, MJ is the GOAT!

Sixers haven't won anything in 40 years. Yes a white person declaring Michael Jordan the GOAT in 2023 has me furious! :lol:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Sixers haven't won anything in 40 years. Yes a white person declaring Michael Jordan the GOAT in 2023 has me furious! :lol:
Lakers about to be a lottery team back in the basement once lebron leaves because AD is made of glass to the pint he can't stay on the court. :lol:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's not just you hella Heat fans shade LeBron. You post negative stuff about LeBron to build solidarity with other white fans. Jawnswoop is a Philly fan (hasn't won anything in since '83) and he's bonding with you for clowning the GOAT. When LeBron played for the Heat these other fans clowned you! Now that he's gone, they letting you back in white supremacys good graces if you use him to get nigga jokes off. :smh: Wade dressed his son as a little girl and you defended that and I've never seen you clown him. Just liking guys cuz Pat Riley signed them and got rid of them isn't basketball, it's stanning a white exec just for being old and white. :lol:
A lot of heat fans love lebron too
I'm not building anything with white fans lol
how do I know who's white on here lol
You might be white for all i know
I'm not going to shit on Wade's kid sorry

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
A lot of heat fans love lebron too
I'm not building anything with white fans lol
how do I know who's white on here lol
You might be white for all i know
I'm not going to shit on Wade's kid sorry

If Heat fans loved LeBron you'd be showing him grace like you just showed "Heat Legend" white chocolate. :lol: It's not about shitting on Wades kid it's bout shitting on Wade. But to a white person LeBron leaving Pat Riley is worse than sex changing your adolescent kid. D Wade is seen as a pariah in the Black community, a white person like yourself isn't gonna care about that and still sell him as high character. :smh:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If Heat fans loved LeBron you'd be showing him grace like you just showed "Heat Legend" white chocolate. :lol: It's not about shitting on Wades kid it's bout shitting on Wade. But to a white person LeBron leaving Pat Riley is worse than sex changing your adolescent kid. D Wade is seen as a pariah in the Black community, a white person like yourself isn't gonna care about that and still sell him as high character. :smh:
I see it as it's not my life or child. That's their business.