{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Jordan was so smart to pick a media mouthpiece to shower him with gifts and access so he continues to sing his praises decades after he retired.

LeBron is not perfect, but neither is Jordan. Jordan beat up his teammates multiple times. He too got a talented coach fired. He gambled soo much the league punished him. He quit the league in a mental breakdown from the death of his Dad. Lebron had one of those too in 2011. Lebron's Mom had issues and he never had a Dad and he never quit like Jordan did. Shit Jordan had the entire ref crew in his bag. Lebron flops his ass off, but it's because he never gets call in the paint. Look at his foul per drive ratio this year, and he is old.

Mike was shit after 35. Lebron is STILL ALL NBA.

LeBron should have stayed in Miami, but Riley would never acquiesce to another alpha. That was Riley's dumb ass decision. They will never without LeBron.

Lebron won a chip in wack ass Cleveland. He won a chip in wack ass LA under Pelinka. When he leaves LA that franchise will be shit for at least 10 years, especially if they keep Pelinka.

Jordan ALWAYS capitulated to Reinsdorf.
Jordan let Chicago pimp him for decades until the last year. The players should be thanking LeBron, for empowerment and keeping older player salaries high.

I like Wilbon, but he is paid for. LeBron picked Windhorst, which was a terrible mistake. Lebron should have chosen a better reporter.

Fuck retiring , hell no. LeBron should go to NY win a 5th with a fourth franchise and then dip. Although I don't know if he could manage Thibs crazy practice workload. Just don't go back to the Lakers.

Perk is pitiful. The NBA will never see a career like this, and they sre shitting on him. Curry doesn't get heat like this, telling him to retire. Did they not watch Ham this year? His team management was fucking terrible. Perk couldn't be in my contacts, with his treacherous ass.

Top ten in points, assists, rebounds in one body and somehow none of that shit matters :smh:
Padded stats will make WestBrick look like a MVP

The NBA did wrong by propping up Lebronze over Kobe when the Jordan era was over.

He won 3 quick as hell before lebronze was even thought of.

You niggas Are sick with even falling into this narrative.

He shoulda stayed with Addias. Shoulda never left Cleveland and he might been able to be the goat.

Lebronze is not Magic

He’s not Kobe

He’s not Kareem

He’s not Jordan

He’s just Lebron. We got all what we can get. He begs and wines and is a crybaby. He woulda left the bulls in ‘88 had he been drafted in ‘85 like Mike cause he can’t handle maximum pressure.

He made a super team and failed the first year

He went to the Lakers and only got a snot bubble ring

He forced Cleveland to mortgage their future for 1 little pop up ring

He’s not the savior. And he never played on a team that was the clear best team in the league.

When he leaves it will be like the 2000’s all over again, nobody needed that nigga to watch the NBA. He’s the sideshow. Look at the 30 year nba veteran!!!!

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
I rather get punched in practice to toughen me up than to trade me and have my family go thru a horrible process. Lebron was the Player Trader and the coach killer

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Cap loved Kobe and he said he’s the greatest laker ever. Along with Magic

Show me a pic of Cap handing him the crown. That was supposed to be Kobe breaking that record. But he was too selfish and stupid. So Bron had to come over from the "weak East" and do it.

Magic is the greatest Laker ever lil nigga.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
He’s the godfather of 2 franchises and almost 3.

Riley coaching in 2006 was a disgrace to van gundy

He's the godfather of 1 franchise. Pat got bitched in LA by Jerry Buss when he tried to muscle for GM power and eventually was let go.

Same thing happened in NY. They didn't give him power beyond coach. And he eventually was run out of town and replaced by his assistant Van Gundy.

Miami Heat is the only place that gave him complete control of basketball operations. They are an expansion and only had Rony Seikaly and Sherm Douglas in their early history before he went down there and gave them a credibility.

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

@therealjondoe

200w.gif

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Show me a pic of Cap handing him the crown. That was supposed to be Kobe breaking that record. But he was too selfish and stupid. So Bron had to come over from the "weak East" and do it.

Magic is the greatest Laker ever lil nigga.
Weak east?

East own the nba in everything, they even had to move the bulls to the east to make it fair after countless teams ran to the west(buffalo, Cincinnati)

The best Laker ever isn’t proven yet until Lebron retires and we can see where he’s at

4 rings and only 1 in a Laker uniform ain’t cutting it

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
He's the godfather of 1 franchise. Pat got bitched in LA by Jerry Buss when he tried to muscle for GM power and eventually was let go.

Same thing happened in NY. They didn't give him power beyond coach. And he eventually was run out of town and replaced by his assistant Van Gundy.

Miami Heat is the only place that gave him complete control of basketball operations. They are an expansion and only had Rony Seikaly and Sherm Douglas in their early history before he went down there and gave them a credibility.
knicks and lakers wish they can get Riley back.

The Logo was the godfather of the lakers till Magic came and he pussied out

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
You also told me the warriors would never win again after KD left. Which one of us was and or is more accurate? :hmm:
Yawl played against a sexual harasser who was not focused on coaching or basketball at all.

And please, yawl the warriors, what is a pop up championship when yawl are light years ahead of the entire NBA???

#73-9

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
knicks and lakers wish they can get Riley back.

The Logo was the godfather of the lakers till Magic came and he pussied out

No, LordSinister, only white people dickeat Jerry West. The Lakers as we know them was built off SHOWTIME in the 80's. Earvin "Magic" Johnson, 5 chips, 3 Finals MVPs, multiple assist titles, all NBA, 2nd greatest rivalry in the sport that built the modern NBA. Again, you Kobe stans are not real Laker fans.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
The nba coverage always had the wrong player

They talked about the Balls like that family was the next von Erich’s

Had us believing anything out of Kentucky was automatic

Had us over hyped on Greg oden Zion and lamelo ball. None of them sniffed a first round playoff series

They market players who shouldn’t be marketed

If KD wasn’t begged to come to the warriors he would been another failed player the nba heavily marketed

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
No, LordSinister, only white people dickeat Jerry West. The Lakers as we know them was built off SHOWTIME in the 80's. Earvin "Magic" Johnson, 5 chips, 3 Finals MVPs, multiple assist titles, all NBA, 2nd greatest rivalry in the sport that built the modern NBA. Again, you Kobe stans are not real Laker fans.
The Kobe era was longer and better and he beat wayyyyy better teams.

From ‘96-‘16 the lakers was championship contenders

Just like ‘14-present with the warriors