{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
I really hope the Nuggets lose in the first round. The apathetic slug was a semi-amusing novelty this past postseason but he’s objectively terrible as the face of the league. They are bad for basketball and all fans outside of the Rockies should be united in rooting for their swift demise.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I really hope the Nuggets lose in the first round. The apathetic slug was a semi-amusing novelty this past postseason but he’s objectively terrible as the face of the league. They are bad for basketball and all fans outside of the Rockies should be united in rooting for their swift demise.
You sound like the guy you spent the last few pages hating on.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No Steph not watching

giphy.gif

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

I may have reached the same conclusion on one issue but I’m not alleging any vast conspiracy and I’m not repeating myself for the millionth time so I in no way “sound like” that loon. Mine was an observation, not a pathological obsession. I may have last mentioned Jokic during the finals.

It’s like telling Pope Francis he sounds like the head of Hamas because he said “God is great.”

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
I trust this reporting from this week more than Woj when it comes to Klay, who wants to come back and is sounding very reasonable:

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Word. Fuck them dudes man! Trash ass squad. I hope they don’t even make the playoffs at all fam

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

What hurts the NBA more than anything is no real rivalries. Look at this board, everyone is chummy, only wants to troll the GOATs fans. Fans of teams that are rivals tell jokes to one another and dickeat opposing players. :smh: The NFL lives off seasonal rivalries. It isn't fans of seperate teams being cordial and friendly then only hating on Mahomes and his fans.

The "hey let's all come together to troll LeBron fans" stuff speaks to a bigger problem. Too many fans aren't truly invested into today's players and don't care about the future of the league. It's a bunch of fans holding on to the past.

We've seen baseball commit to elevating foreign players over Americans kill their sport. Their games don't come on cable TV anymore, most casuals don't know the players, and their visibility on sports talk is minimized to the playoffs only. The NBA will suffer the same fate if it keeps up this globalist agenda.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Word. Fuck them dudes man! Trash ass squad. I hope they don’t even make the playoffs at all fam

I was going to go there and add a part about praying for Jokic to be the NBA's version of this year's Aaron Rodgers, but I think it would be better for basketball to see them lose in the playoffs!

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
I think her kid is sick or something, and bottle girls don't have the best insurance... so she hustling to keep them bills to a minimum...

Plus my girl I'm with now is a nurse and ifbb pro bikini competitor... 6 figure salary, no kids, and free insurance for life for everyone in her household... shit saves me over $400 a month... that chic is for recreational use whereas my chic is wife material

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
You can tell he wasn't loved as a child. I hate that fuckin bastard wit all my heart and soul. If I ever ran into him at Shoprite I'd buss his head wide open with a bottle of Spaghetti Sauce. Francesco Rinaldi would be my choice Then, while he's crying on the ground rolling around writhing in pain I would pick up his shopping cart and slam it on top of him repeatedly. I thought this thing through. I have a found disdain for assholes.

8Lf4di.jpg
Francesco is the best you've had?

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Dame who made you feel like this was possible? There's several guys like Curry and Durant that are 34 and 35 still viewed as top 10 players. That was unheard of until about 5 years ago. General consensus was after 30, 31 NBA players fall off a cliff. Now no one bat's an eye at guys 35+ still being seen as elite and your statement isnt far fetched. I wonder what did it. :idea: