{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
No lie, this shit looks suspect. From both teams

Anyway,

This the shit I’m talking about. Be ready to play. How fucking hard is that? Mike Malone not calling a timeout during a 20-0 run is Darvin Ham shit.

They better come out better in game 7. Cuz it’s going 7.

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
Why does this look like Denver is just throwing this game away.

gobert-money-sign.jpg

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
Is it just me or does antman complain to the refs a lot...

Like more than the normal complaining they do

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Why is Perkins so damn angry

Seeing this dummy makes me want to change the channel

Even if he's right...Murray is one for 10

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Minnesota woke up. Looks like we might be getting a game seven.

Towns is lucky, when he plays defense he can be called for a foul against Joker every time, because he uses his hands and arms. He seems to have no lower body strength.
Man ive been saying this for years... Jokic gets away with even more pushing and elbows tho. So it more than evens out.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Why is Perkins so damn angry

Seeing this dummy makes me want to change the channel

Even if he's right...Murray is one for 10

I didn’t watch the halftime show but I bet he was emphatically speaking on behalf of the Wolves. Usually, these talking heads are supposed to act like they don’t have an interest in who wins but Perk been acting like he got money on these dudes. So I know he’s happy right now

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
What did I say about Malone’s teams and a lead. Whether it be a series lead or a lead in a game…

Can’t trust him. Nuggets down 0-2 and Malone coached them right back in this series, got the series lead and now look. Nuggets were the 3rd seed all year, Malone got them locked in and they became the #1 seed with like two games to go. Guess what happened, they go and lose to the Spurs AT HOME and lose the top spot. That’s his fucking MO.