{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
really:confused::confused::confused: I guess I am the one.
METKNJ9_o.png
Damn.....She bad!

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Didnt yo bitch ass tap out before halftime? Hold that L tight tonite lil nigga.

Nigga drank some coffee so he can stay up… :lol:

I don’t respect that young man. I’ve been here through it all. Yo bitch ass went into hiding for 3 games.

Oh you from Minnesota now? I thought you were DC? Unless you were born and raised in Minnesota, worry about who the Wizards going to draft my nigga.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
I’m gonna keep it real
Even though the nuggets got destroyed on live tv
I don’t feel confident in saying the wolves are going to win game 7
It’s 50/50

I would be so down for the Nuggets to lose so Mike Malone can get fired but I know win or lose, he staying. And I feel like the Nuggets will most likely win and not have to face the repercussions of giving games away.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nigga drank some coffee so he can stay up… :lol:

I don’t respect that young man. I’ve been here through it all. Yo bitch ass went into hiding for 3 games.

Oh you from Minnesota now? I thought you were DC? Unless you were born and raised in Minnesota, worry about who the Wizards going to draft my nigga.
First of all, im not your nigga. You piece of shit. Secondly, i went no where.. Ive been here .. and even if i did i come and go as i please.. Bitch Nigga. And again, you tapped out before halftime... Pussy. So dont talk tough now. Go back in your rathole and eat your cheese. Ho ass nigga.

..and take that 45 piece wit cha.