He will retire as the nuggets coach no matter what
Steph and Lebron aren't the face now.
The boys been it last 3 yrs now

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Steph and Lebron aren't the face now.
The boys been it last 3 yrs now
The biggest stories in the sports news cycle the last 3 days have been LeBron sitting Courtside at a game.. Lebron going to the draft combine.. Lebrons son being drafted. Lebrons season has been over for two weeks and we are in the middle of the postseason. Make no mistake, LeBron is still the face of the league.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
The biggest stories in the sports news cycle the last 3 days have been LeBron sitting Courtside at a game.. Lebron going to the draft combine.. Lebrons son being drafted. Lebrons season has been over for two weeks and we are in the middle of the postseason. Make no mistake, LeBron is still the face of the league.

The biggest news story to who? You and your boyfriend?

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He talking about his elbow hurt now. If he don’t show up, Nuggets going home and joining the last 5 consecutive defending champions to not make it past the 2nd round.

Everyone hurting by game 7. We'll see, but he'll need to definitely step up.

Right....Timberwolves are not letting MPJ get off and outside of Jokic, AG the only one that's been balling...KCP been solid, but that's it...

Murray bro, where you at???

This is an X-factor player game for the Nuggets. Joker and Ant will cancel each other out.

Timberwolves' Jaden McDaniels was that guy last night for the Wolves. He was the one who essentially jump-started that first run.

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You forgot a few more
Stephen a says he can score on Lebron 1 on 1

Jj reddikk Lebron laker coach

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Right....Timberwolves are not letting MPJ get off and outside of Jokic, AG the only one that's been balling...KCP been solid, but that's it...

Murray bro, where you at???

Before the series I said MPJ is the X-Factor. He’s just been a non-factor. And it’s so crazy that he’s 6’-10 and effects NOTHING. He doesn’t have an advantage offensively or defensive even on smaller players.

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lebron Steph and kd need to come together like voltron
Show these young guys it ain’t over

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
I hope the Pacers win so we get two game 7's on Sunday.

I don't understand why the time for Nugs/Wolves game 7 is still TBD but they have times for NYK/Ind and Dal/OKC game 7s which may not happen.

I have shit to do, trying to build my weekend schedule!!!

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I don't understand why the time for Nugs/Wolves game 7 is still TBD but they have times for NYK/Ind and Dal/OKC game 7s which may not happen.

Nba execs want to go to the boxing match

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor

Real talk. I went to see what time the game was on Sunday cuz I got shit to do and I gotta wait till after tonight. That 1:30pm EST slot locked in i'm sure. Which if you ask me is a terrible time to have the Nuggets game if so cuz that's church time in Denver(yes people still go to church) or people are going to want to be out enjoying the sun.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
2 minutes and 2 seconds of pure bullshit.

If I remember correctly, they were the number 1 seed and lost to the 8th seed in the first round of the playoffs and that question was asked.

Yes Giannis, your season was a fucking failure.

I didn't mean to re litigate!!!

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Is it just me or does antman complain to the refs a lot...

Like more than the normal complaining they do

All the players do it now

It's disappointing

Yeah but he is extra...kinda like bron

:lol: :lol: :lol:nah I think the only person on LeBron level is Luka Doncic, that dude whines and cries to the ref every play on the offensive and defensive end. The complaining they all do does make games hard to watch sometimes, the simplest CLEAR foul you'll see the player run to the ref then run to the coach doing that “run it back“ finger thing wanting the coach to challenge the call

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

:lol::roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3:
This always gets me rollin'!!!
knocked out the first round back-to-back years as a #1 seed and #3 seed.
"Yes" that is failure Giannis
:lol: :lol:Giannis you've already won the championship so you can't talk about “steps“, this year you picked up Dame, even though injuries were the reason for this years playoff exit it's still a failure