{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If he was "retired" why was he still on the salary cap getting paid weekly the whole time he was out?
Homie, that was between him and his team, do you know how his deal was structured financially? Huh? That has nothing to do that he was retired so do your research. He was playing professional baseball and then baseball had a strike, he re-thought about being in NBA & he rejoined his Bulls team. Oh and he played for the Chicago White Sox farm team & the owner of that team also owned the Chicago Bulls.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Knicks shitting the bed like always lol.. like I said cowboys and the Knicks are both the same.. billion dollar franchises that have the most delusional and supportive fans only for their team to always find a way to lose it in the end.. I enjoy both of their implosions every yr

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Knicks shitting the bed like always lol.. like I said cowboys and the Knicks are both the same.. billion dollar franchises that have the most delusional and supportive fans only for their team to always find a way to lose it in the end.. I enjoy both of their implosions every yr
Cowboys ain't got nothing to do with this shit fuck the Knicks. We at least won when people still had hi-tops. Knicks ain't won shit since Afro's.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Cowboys ain't got nothing to do with this shit fuck the Knicks. We at least won when people still had hi-tops. Knicks ain't won shit since Afro's.
Oh there’s a lot of Knick and cowboy fans in nyc , in fact it’s quite a few people who literally like both. For more than 28 yrs it’s been the same shit. They talk shit about my bball and football team.. ( bulls and giants) only for their team to fuckup and it crushing their souls. You know how many Knick fans are going to try to avoid me for the next couple of weeks lol. Just like mad cowboy fans that tried to avoid me earlier this yr lol.. I’m already getting text of fuck you , you jinx or people laughing like you called it. The only thing I’m mad at is not betting a bunch of Knick fans $100 that they were gonna lose this game. Like literally 5 diff people wanted to bet me yesterday. I didn’t know if the pacers were gonna finish them off or was it gonna be left to Boston to do it, so I didn’t bet. Damnit free money was right there and I blew it

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Homie, that was between him and his team, do you know how his deal was structured financially? Huh? That has nothing to do that he was retired so do your research. He was playing professional baseball and then baseball had a strike, he re-thought about being in NBA & he rejoined his Bulls team. Oh and he played for the Chicago White Sox farm team & the owner of that team also owned the Chicago Bulls.

If you're still on the payroll and counting towards the cap, you aren't retired. There are league rules prohibiting that. The fact is, it was all a lie and 99% of Jordan apologists don't even know he never gave up his salary the almost 2 years he was gone. The article itself quotes him as saying he wanted to sneak and win a championship. He thought he was so great he could come back at the end of the year after skipping the bulk of it and win and got embarrassed. :lol:

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
These injuries were bond to catch up to us.

Knicks just need to go out fighting for these next 24 minutes.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Tyrese Haliburton is one half away from becoming a bigger league face than LeBron James. :yes: Him making the conference finals will make us not care about Bron going into and all next season. CORNBREAD is bout to start posting a bunch of Hali memes now. :lol2:

I'll check the box score when it's done. I'm not a NYer, so no need to watch. :ssshhh:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Hart traveled and double dribbled all in the same play :smh:

:roflmao3:

giphy.gif
:cheers:

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Pacers came to play today.
These niggas literally can't miss even if they tried.
Lets see if the Knicks have one last gasp here.....