{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
If Joker had better conditioning like them he wouldn't have gotten outplayed by Karl Anthony Towns. Jokers in the same place as them now.
Are you forgetting no one could stop him throughout the season? I doubt conditioning would have made a difference, Wolves were prepared and had a better strategy.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
We saying 34-9-7 is a choke?

Honestly the team needed more from him to get the win.

I’m thinking 84-21-15-12 :roflmao:
Jokic had like 28 points when the Nuggets had the lead, when the Twolves were making their comeback the announcers were saying he was 0-7 and Murray had disappeared, it wasn't until the Twolves took the lead that Jokic and Murray started making a couple shots. Jokic and Murray were scoring most of the points to build that 20 point lead so when they went cold the role players hadn't gotten going so it was downhill from there

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Both arguments but cherry picked based on outcomes

Cause again the echelon he's on he doesn't get to skate regardless of the numbers he put up. The best of the best never could before him
So a year removed from MVP and Champions….hr can’t skate? Because Steph been skating like a escapade…:lol:

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
No such thing as a fluke championship, this is all fan narrative bullshit. Every year there's injuries, players who get hot, players who get cold, trades that go right, trades that go wrong ECT. This is a bullshit internet/ESPN take, name a year where everything goes right for every single contending team? I'll wait.
Yep ESPN/FS1 use this to create topics and people use it to give excuses on why their team didn't win and/or a team/player they don't like did win it

Not sure how he's saying MJ ruined it but Steph and Klays amazing 3 point shooting definitely did, I'm tired of watching players dribbled all the way into the lane but instead of shooting or going all the way in for layup they kick it back out for a 3 point shot..smh

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Same shit you talking about lol. Yall choked and you worried about AnT talking shit? Come on lol.

I already discussed the choke job. This is another topic of conversation. What you not getting fam? And what Ant said was stupid. Jamal had the most points in the game by anybody and half of those were on Ant. So I’m calling bullshit.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All Anthony Edwards talked about after the game was Jaden McDaniels and Rudy Gobert. Jamal Murray scored the majority of his points in the first half and third quarter, during the comeback Anthony Edwards was picking him up full court and locking him down

Fans so weird…you got some fans who dick ride and some who just disagree with the majority just to do it…..

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
All Anthony Edwards talked about after the game was Jaden McDaniels and Rudy Gobert. Jamal Murray scored the majority of his points in the first half and third quarter, during the comeback Anthony Edwards was picking him up full court and locking him down

He showed great leadership in doing that. Michael Jordan would not have done that. Too selfish and too focused on being the star.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I already discussed the choke job. This is another topic of conversation. What you not getting fam? And what Ant said was stupid. Jamal had the most points in the game by anybody and half of those were on Ant. So I’m calling bullshit.

You talking with emotion and not thinking logical fam….Ant locked him up…..

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

At least for Bron fans it was worth it, he ultimately became the GOAT and all time scoring king, Jokic has peaked already.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor

You talking with emotion and not thinking logical fam….Ant locked him up…..

Ant had help.

This is what happens when you tune in at the end of the movie. Jamal came into the series hurt with the SAME injury that Donovan Mitchell sat out games with. Jamal actually played. But he wasn’t Jamal. Ant played good defense but if you can’t defend somebody that is playing on one leg, I don’t know what to tell you.

What happened after he got some rest? He dropped 24 in a 27 point blowout. Then he banged up his elbow and game 6 and was complete trash. Elbow felt better in the beginning of game 7 and he dropped like 24 in the half. Due to him expending so much energy he was gassed. So now we’re giving Ant credit for “clamping” a gassed Murray?

He can’t defend a %100 Murray. That’s facts, not emotion

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor

Murray was ice cold during the Twolves comeback, when he scored those back to back baskets in the 4th the Nuggets were losing

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ant had help.

This is what happens when you tune in at the end of the movie. Jamal came into the series hurt with the SAME injury that Donovan Mitchell sat out games with. Jamal actually played. But he wasn’t Jamal. Ant played good defense but if you can’t defend somebody that is playing on one leg the. I don’t know what to tell you.

What happened after he got some rest? He dropped 24 in a 27 point blowout. Then he banged up his elbow and game 6 and was complete trash. Elbow felt better in the beginning of game 7 and he dropped like 24 in the half. Due to him expending so much energy he was gassed. So now we’re giving Ant credit for “clamping” a gassed Murray?

He can’t defend a %100 Murray. That’s facts, not emotion
So he was too hurt to play 3 games ago but glad 7 he miraculously was healed? Whatever the excuse is….Ant ain’t lie….

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
So he was too hurt to play 3 games ago but glad 7 he miraculously was healed? Whatever the excuse is….Ant ain’t lie….

What are you talking about….again lol. Jamal Murray played every single playoff game. He wasn’t going to play game 5 against LA but he begged to play. He played with a calf sprain, the same injury that a lot of players actually sit out with like Donovan Mitchell did. So like I said, give Ant props but it’s not like he locked up a healthy Murray.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Niggas coming out the woodwork like they team won some shit

Nassssttyyyy @largebillsonlyplease

I have NEVER seen anybody on this board root for the Timberwolves. NEVER so it they ain’t ya team, why are y’all talking? I’m confused
Welcome to the gauntlet!!!!

This how it is if the team is the team and the guy is the guy
I been dealing with it since 2015 you'll be alright for an off-season

And I am absolutely not a Timberwolves fan
I have been an antman fan from day 1
And he should've been on my team if Bob Meyers wasn't an incompetent nincompoop