{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Absolutely.

I'm keeping it consistent because when it was shitty MFS on the squad while Steph was excellent wasn't all this well he did his best for Steph

The 2nd Steph had a #2 who could get his own shot and do something suddenly that #2 was the reason and not Steph
These aren't things I wanted to be arguing against this is what the stuff evolved too once the posts kept moving

Murray kcp and Gordon were ass cheeks
And joker should have found a way on a night ant man was 6/24

When you are in the echelon they are putting him in those are the rules have been the rules continues to be the rules
We ain't taking it light on jokic

Remember that next year

I'm going to start blaming Steph for 34 year old Draymond's actions also

Wiseman....Steph's fault

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
“I think they’re built to beat us…” - Jokic on the budding rivalry

I thought that was the most interesting statement I saw and I googled it to make sure it was postgame. It was.

But this was the part I found most interesting:

"I mean, I think they're built to beat us,. Just look at their roster. They have basically two All-Stars, two probably first-team defensive players. Mike Conley is the most underrated player in the NBA, probably. From the bench, they have a Sixth Man of the Year. ... [They are] one team that they can do literally everything. They can be big, small."

Very interesting and smart comment. I was rooting against them the entire time but I can't help but like Jokic.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

This is a dumb way of talking about the NBA, IMO.

"He has NEVER beaten a 50 win team in the postseason."

Players don't beat teams, teams beat teams. People forget that, despite all the focus on individuals, this is a team sport.

This is a compelling argument for anyone who thought Jokic was the same caliber of physical specimen as LeBron James-- If there is such a person, they need to be placed under supervision in a padded cell across from KingT.

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
GN_UQY_WMAAZdPu

This is the picture I was looking for

Like that Luka booker picture

People will forever use it

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
We been letting Steph skate lol….we skapegoat Draymon and Klay…..Wardell stay skating though. Not even a playoff berth.
That's not what I saw
Every time a nigga hit 4 3s in a game Steph gotta earn his spot back lmao

Draymond can't score 15ppg at any point for 15 years
And Klay so inconsistent he got a game in a series where he plays elite? (Game 6) And thats good enough??

Wardell don't skate it's all on him especially when we lose it's niggas that get to show up who gets the credit when we win

Draymond talked cash shit to Boston shat in the bed then wardell had to save em

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Trash. You never stop being the “hunters”. This why I this team upset me. They weren’t hungry. I can almost guarantee that if Ant wins, he’s going to to have that same fire to do it again. I can tell by their play that they were ok winning last year.

Beating LeBron in back to back years is more impressive and memorable than winning another championship. It's their biggest accomplishment. You can't blame them for being content after that. It's hard to get up for other teams, even in the playoffs.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
The whole teams turns to 97 bulls when they play the lakers
Every other time they weak

I mean they had to play 3 other teams to win the championship BUT I don’t disagree with you lol. They turn it all the way up for the Lakers