{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Valid commentary on the haters… also applies to obsessed lovers…

No lies told

1dQXVT.jpg

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
What are the ratings for the ECF this year?
A non-traditional Western Conference Finals featuring a new generation of stars got off to a healthy start in the ratings on TNT.

Wednesday’s Mavericks-Timberwolves NBA Western Conference Final Game 1 averaged 7.02 million viewers across TNT and truTV, trailing only Lakers-Nuggets on ESPN and ESPN2 last year (7.36M) as the most-watched conference final opener in the past five years.

Though down 5% from last year’s aforementioned Lakers-Nuggets Game 1, viewership increased 8% from Mavericks-Warriors on TNT in 2022 (6.52M). Compared to TNT’s conference final last year — Heat-Celtics in the East — viewership increased 18% from 5.95 million.

The Mavericks’ win, which peaked with 8.69 million viewers from 10:45-11 PM ET, ranks as the most-watched conference final opener on TNT since Warriors-Rockets in 2018 (8.90M) and third-most watched in the past decade. (Keep in mind out-of-home viewing was not tracked in Nielsen final nationals prior to 2020.)

Game 1 delivered the second-largest audience of the NBA Playoffs, trailing only the Timberwolves’ Game 7 win over the Nuggets on TNT and truTV last Sunday (8.41M). Minnesota has played in three of the seven most-watched games this postseason, trailing only the Nuggets (four) as the most of any team.

In the other conference final opener, Pacers-Celtics averaged 6.43 million viewers across ESPN and ESPN2 on Tuesday night — the most-watched Game 1 of the East Final since 2018.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
I thought you were trolling. Didnt realize there was an alt cast going. Would have much rather watched that one.
????????

I never troll at all.

U haven’t been watching THAT broadcast the entire playoffs???

It’s a much better experience if u don’t want a “simulation” experience while watching a game.

U get a perspective from a couple players and former players an agent and a talk show host.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Crazy how all the posters who've hated and diminished LeBron on this board for years, shockingly like Luka. :lol: Not only that, they never troll or diminish any foreign players. Gee, wonder what it could be. :scared:

We talked about Giannis his entire career till now

He’s about to get 2 black coaches fired in under 5 months

ask @Amajorfucup about Jan Vasley

Hell he gave “Manure” Ginobli his nickname

We son Euros and foreigns Daily and decadly

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"My guy". Shaq is so full of shit. He and Tobe hadnt spoken in years and wernt ever on "my guy" terms before his passing. Now he wants to present himself as some kinda Kobe representative.. Foh.

According to Shaq yes things were tense but the respect and love was still there, even though the communication may not have been...

"Kobe and I pushed one another to play some of the greatest basketball of all time… And, yes, sometimes, like immature kids, we argued, we fought, we bantered or insulted each other with off-handed remarks," O'Neal continued. "But make no mistake, even when folks thought we were on bad terms, when the cameras were turned off, he and I would throw a wink at each other and say, 'Let's go whoop some ass.' "

O'Neal says he and Bryant always maintained a deep love and respect for each other, but he acknowledges to PEOPLE that time has yet to give him more perspective on his teammate's passing. "[I thought], 'We're both going to get old. We'll both be at the 50-year Lakers anniversary.' Other things shouldn't have been more important [than getting in touch], but little things [got in the way]."