{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They traded Kyrie for Dinwiddie and Finney Smith…..fools…..they said Kyrie and his antics wouldn’t make it a season and they was wrong….
The Nets environment was not a good look for Kyrie. A great amount of fault starts with him but the organization got issues. Bad upper management, bad coaches, no team leader. Other than his Covid stand, all that other awol shit was stupid. Glad to see a lot of that bullshit is behind him now.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Is he putting up 1500 three pointers before the game? If he's 4-32 from the 3 point line maybe just maybe HE SHOULD STOP SHOOTING 3'S!!!! :hithead:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Thats pretty good, but I don't think his playoff ppg averages will be top 5 when he retires.

I think Doncic will end up with a top 5 playoff ppg average all time, he is #2 all time right now in NBA history, and #1 in conference finals .

Crazy how all the posters who've hated and diminished LeBron on this board for years, shockingly like Luka. :lol: Not only that, they never troll or diminish any foreign players. Gee, wonder what it could be. :scared:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Nets environment was not a good look for Kyrie. A great amount of fault starts with him but the organization got issues. Bad upper management, bad coaches, no team leader. Other than his Covid stand, all that other awol shit was stupid. Glad to see a lot of that bullshit is behind him now.
I agree with you. He had to grow. But Nets vilified and than wanting to look right tried to sell it off like they weren’t an issue. They were fucked our before him and after him.

I’m enjoying his redemption ark.

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Crazy how all the posters who've hated and diminished LeBron on this board for years, shockingly like Luka. :lol: Not only that, they never troll or diminish any foreign players. Gee, wonder what it could be. :scared:

Doncic got his first scoring title this year.

I think he will end up with at least 4 for his career. That would put him with the elite "peak" scorers of all time.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Really though?

Selling candy bars at an NBA teams bus. :rolleyes2:
they got candy bars on one side..................to make it seem like...."oh, these players can't donate a dollar for a good cause?"
while on the other side the dude has a pen and pad out, waiting on an autograph.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
See how you didn’t deny what I said.

McConnell could start for the Wizards.
Perhaps. I was building on initial comment of him being a star player in that era. If he were to get starting minutes in todays game he would be a bottom 5 starting guard.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor

It makes so much sense. I be watching dude and I’m like he’s way too good with his left hand as his off hand.

I’m a lefty, and I hear so many stories of lefties being popped for using their left hand. My right is trash. Wish I had the discipline to develop both. Probably would’ve made it beyond college ball

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
"My guy". Shaq is so full of shit. He and Tobe hadnt spoken in years and wernt ever on "my guy" terms before his passing. Now he wants to present himself as some kinda Kobe representative.. Foh.

If Kobe was still alive Shaq would be clowning him like he did when he was alive. Half of Kobe's fanbase wouldnt even like him anymore because he'd be openly stanning LeBron and this era's Lakers. When he was alive his fans were openly pulling for the Warriors because they hate Bron more than they loved him and the Lakers (see Fagstanza, CAC Sinister). :lol:

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
"My guy". Shaq is so full of shit. He and Tobe hadnt spoken in years and wernt ever on "my guy" terms before his passing. Now he wants to present himself as some kinda Kobe representative.. Foh.
People got short memories.

When Shaq left the Lakers and came to Miami, he couldn't stop talking about his "new guy" was so much better then his "old guy" because he wasn't only about himself, cared only about the team success and was a true leader... Unlike the old guy.