BGOL Investor
I’m not linking shit

He and I both know how it went down

@Amajorfucup was there also

@Complex was there also

I just told you to type in my name and “tobe” “Olympics” “LeBronze”

U wasn’t around because Bronze wasn’t around

03-2010 u wasn’t around

Then the decision happened and it went downhill from there.

Michael Jordan beat Voshon Leonard so that makes him the GOAT. :yawn:

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
I gat the biggest Lebonze poster in my mancave right now

:lol:

bronze off the court is the greatest human being ever

Just let me know when he makes a Finals again

We are waiting

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
lol I ain’t gon lie

Beeii shitted on that mile high nigga :lol:

Me and them Beeii wars from 09 playoffs (greatest first round series ever) and 2017 playoffs was wicked(we had Rondo and they was down 0-2 after 2 home games then Rondo took a dive and we lost 4 straight)

That’s the only poster I want to beat [][]

Everybody else we annihilated.

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol I ain’t gon lie

Me and them Beeii wars from 09 playoffs (greatest first round series ever) and 2017 playoffs was wicked(we had Rondo and they was down 0-2 after 2 home games then Rondo took a dive and we lost 4 straight)

That was some good times...Salute!!

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Yeah his team won 21 teams.. mostly cause pop was running that green hair nigga at the pg purposely tanking…

Individual accomplishment tho Wemby should’ve won DPOY

Nah we not doing that. He gotta do what the Americans do, win games before he receives any major awards. If he can get them to 40+ wins then we can talk. Til then he's the French Russell Westbrook, "stat Paddington" that doesn't impact winning.

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All we got is:
shooters (#1 offense in the NBA)
and stick-up men(#1 defense in the NBA)
Lay down like the(heat, cavs, pacer)...or get put down with that quick Broom work.
We the criminal element your mother warned you about......

Last edited:

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cats was being guarded by duncan robinson and Dean wade
Foh

So I'll take "So your saying your team is trash" for $1000 Alex
giphy.gif

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Dude you really need to stop the Adebayo narrative.:smh::smh:

Rudy defense "in season" puts his team as the 4th best team in the NBA and a 3-seed in the playoffs
Bam's defense "in season" put Miami as a play-in :puke: :puke: team lucky not be in the NBA draft with the 22-win Wemby's right now.

Ruby's team is fighting to be in the NBA finals.
Bam's team got blown the fuck out ; and ran the fuck over in the first round over a month ago...a month ago:puke::puke::puke::puke:

Bam is not getting any "in-season" awards for that....let it go fam....let it go.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
lol I ain’t gon lie

you do know that history is of the only team that had black players.
you do know that history is of the only team that had The first black players
you do know that history is of the only team that had the first starting 5 of black players
you do know that history is of the first team to have a blacks win a championship
you do know that history is of the first team to have a black coach
you do know that history is of the first team to have a black coach win a championship

This all happened before a black person was even allowed to walk the streets of Denver.

Celtics last championship was with a black coach
and the one this year will be with a black coach

Now lets talk about Denver.......I'll wait.....they have not had anything black in their entire existence.
Your team prays every night to a EURO CAC to save your small market team.
Your small market team is only alive because of big markets like Boston that started all this shit.

If it wasn't for Boston revenue all these decades the NBA would have folded the small market nuggets along with
Vancouver and Seattle.

I can go on for days..........even all larry Birds championships were with a black coach

:roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3:

Keep in mind that's a Kobe dick rider discrediting Bill Russell. They suck Kobe's knob for 5 rings he won with Shaq, but always try to minimize Russell's 11 championships and accomplishments during one of the most racist periods in our country's history. They don't care about the doors he kicked down, or what he means to the league, they care about being accepted by masses of white fans, that's why they like Mike and Kobe so much. :smh:

Facts.

The city of Boston is the only reason blacks are even in the NBA.

A fucking Denver fan talking about the history of black struggles.....fucking hilarious.

where are the Denver players in this photo....I'll wait........
fotojet.jpg

Do you even know Boston was the only team to have blacks stay in the hotels for basketball games
Every other state would not allow it.

Do you know that the Celtics organization and CAC players would not play or stay in any city that would not let their black players sleep in their hotels....you don't do you

where was Denver when Bill was winning championships as a player and coach.

Show me a picture like this in Denver.... I'll wait......

METRQTP_o.PNG

:roflmao3: :roflmao3::roflmao3:

Nigga turned up on me didn’t he.

But quit the yapping cuz since I’ve been born, Denver and Boston have the same amount of championships so what we really talking about?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Theres a reason BGOL vets post more in the WNBA thread than this one now. All the lies of the 2000's and 2010's getting exposed. :lol: