V6UaDI.jpg

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Everyone hates Celtics fans
@Beeiii and the green text don’t help

everyone hated greatness.....that is when you know it is working

It is a beautiful thing..........jealousy
as the saying goes; if they not hating you not doing it right.

no one hates the Houston Rockets.

all it is....envy...you got to love it!!

I do!!!:shades::shades::shades:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
But you know the least amount of money the better for your salary cap or am I tripping?
That doesn't have shit to do with wanting maxey to get the most money and they will still have enough to spend on free agency but none of that shit means anything if they don't win it all .

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Nobody remembers now but Brandon Roy did is so
Bad and we gave up that 20 point lead I knew we wasn’t doing shit that year….wrong.
I remember him but Injuries have shorten his career and I believe he would've been the best player in the league if he could've stayed healthy.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That doesn't have shit to do with wanting maxey to get the most money and they will still have enough to spend on free agency but none of that shit means anything if they don't win it all .
Hold on….i might be lost here…so you’re saying you don’t care that yall have more salary cap space saving 45 million? I mean I want him to get his paper he from Garland I hope he gets all he can comes from a great family….but if he played for my team I’d be happy for the cap savings….

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remember him but Injuries have shorten his career and I believe he would've been the best player in the league if he could've stayed healthy.
I’m talking about that specific game. He turned into Jordan. He had no knees and did us nasty I still remember that game.

23 point lead gone….someone was with him that day

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One big issue with the WNBA is how it promotes white women over black women. Especially those that haven't achieved what the black players have. That's why Clark getting this much attention while potentially being a bust has become such an issue.

To put it in NBA terms, some white guys like Joker and Luka deserve the attention. But imagine if someone like Sabonis got a shoe deal instead of Kevin Durant, that happened in the WNBA.

Sabrina Ionescu, the white chick who competed against Steph in the three point competition at the all-star game, got a shoe deal with Nike becoming the third WNBA player to have one. All of which are white. Ionescu at that time had only one all-star appearance.

A'ja Wilson on the other hand, at that time had:
Multiple MVPs
A championship
Multiple All-Star appearances
DPOY
ROTY
Multiple All WNBA First Teams

All that but no shoe deal for her. Lol.

Here's an excerpt from an article talking about it last year.

"We counted every time each active WNBA player’s name was mentioned in more than 550 articles that ESPN, CBS Sports, and Sports Illustrated posted online over the course of the 2020 season. We controlled for points and rebounds and found that across the league, Black WNBA players received significantly less coverage — seemingly because they’re Black. The box score: An average 52 media mentions for Black players, compared to 118 for white players."

There's also issues with the availability of black player's jerseys. Some of their jerseys aren't readily available and have to be special ordered which adds to the cost. Others jerseys aren't available in kids sizes.

Tina Charles was the scoring champion in 2021, but her jersey wasn't readily available for order.

"They found that, during the 2020 WNBA season, regular season MVP A’ja Wilson received half as much coverage as Ionescu, who played in three games before getting injured."

Sabonis just got all NBA over bam and nobody here said shit.
Bam was an all star and first team all defense
Sabonis was neither