{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
If Dallas loses this game, even those game three is basically over. And again, I am not a huge Boston Celtics fan. Also, I don’t really care about Dallas so it is what it is. Go heat!!!!

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Good night the lights

904.jpg

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If Dallas loses this game, even those game three is basically over. And again, I am not a huge Boston Celtics fan. Also, I don’t really care about Dallas so it is what it is. Go heat!!!!

It's basically already over, Dallas doesn't have the ability to deal with Celtics. Dallas doesn't match up well with them at all. Plus Mazulla Is making Jason Kid look like jacque Vaughn.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
wtf. The western conference is weak
You know what I’m going to actually agree with you. It seems like things are starting to switch back over to the East For a minute, the West was Poppin, especially when Golden State was at its prime (Wardell)

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Walked in with zero expectations. These guys are terrible tho. Barely even discussing a good game.

All these alternate broadcast are trash, because the ignore the game for much of it.

Chris Haynes, Vince and Bomani annoyed me, because Vince seemed to be the only one who cared about the game.