{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:smh::smh::smh:
It's tough out there in those streets.....That luxury tax be no joke:itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap:

A brother got to do what a brother got to do to put food on the table... I ain't mad at him.

at least he is trying:dunno::dunno::dunno:
no shame in that.
hmm-suspect.gif

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The huddles will be a tell tell sign of if they are respecting JJ.

JJ is a decent Kat. Hope he does well. I just always get irratated when then young unproven cac get SUPER high profile head coaching jobs with no fuckin' experience!!
I hope they keep the podcast.....and do it after each game....Man I can't wait

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
The huddles will be a tell tell sign of if they are respecting JJ.

JJ is a decent Kat. Hope he does well. I just always get irratated when then young unproven cac get SUPER high profile head coaching jobs with no fuckin' experience!!

Same here. Watched Patrick Ewing never get a shot after trying for a decade so I hate watching people start on third base. But JJ is someone I like.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Who should they hire as coach and who should they draft?

I assure you JJ and Bronny wont be any worse than last years coach or draft pick.

Last years draft pick was the first time I was wondering what the fuck they were doing

Hood Scifino didn't impress me at Indiana, granted he was young, but why pick someone who can't shoot who isn't playable to help you?

and then fucking Ham didn't even play the young players...which is one issue they had...Christie showed promise but he would have rather played someone like Cam Reddish

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Who should they hire as coach and who should they draft?

I assure you JJ and Bronny wont be any worse than last years coach or draft pick.

Every year a team “tries“ to get better, the Lakers were kicked out in the first round last year, tell me how either one of these moves says the Lakers are trying to improve from last year.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
The Bulls have traded Alex Caruso to the Thunder for Josh Giddey

I'm not sure what the fuck Chicago is doing

Why are you trading for someone who can't shoot.

They could have done a lot better than that for Caruso at the dead line last year or if they waited this year

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Last years draft pick was the first time I was wondering what the fuck they were doing

Hood Scifino didn't impress me at Indiana, granted he was young, but why pick someone who can't shoot who isn't playable to help you?

and then fucking Ham didn't even play the young players...which is one issue they had...Christie showed promise but he would have rather played someone like Cam Reddish
Rob had a very bad 12 months since last years conference finals loss. A competent GM would have addressed weaknesses and make tweeks to compete in what was probably Brons last prime year and AD's healthiest. Instead he doubled down, made bad signings and draft picks, and then refused to make deadline trades (like dallas did) to improve roster. I think Bron and AD made a point to play high level ball and win that in-season tourney to convince Rob to go all in.. And he didnt. Now i believe hes holding them hostage.
Every year a team “tries“ to get better, the Lakers were kicked out in the first round last year, tell me how either one of these moves says the Lakers are trying to improve from last year.
Lakers are more concerned with power dynamics and perceived power dynamics than actually making the right moves. No one can objectively look at the front office structure and moves and say they are anything other than bad at their jobs. I think they realize they fucked off Brons last All NBA season and AD's rare healthy season and are now in panic mode trying to keep him as a cash cow to make money. Again, after seeing Robs moves the last 12 months, anything they do this offseason wont be worse.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
I'm not sure what the fuck Chicago is doing

Why are you trading for someone who can't shoot.

They could have done a lot better than that for Caruso at the dead line last year or if they waited this year
Giddy would be the best prospect if he was in this years draft

I personally think he will be flipped

I kinda don’t want him next to Coby white, but so be it.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
And rightfully so. Which i told you in real time.

Anybody who is top 50 all-time and putting in the work that he did deserves a shot. There are 30 teams and Monty Williams is getting paid over $50 million not to coach. Your vendetta here is nonsensical. He should have gotten an NBA job at some point.