{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Anybody who is top 50 all-time and putting in the work that he did deserves a shot. There are 30 teams and Monty Williams is getting paid over $50 million not to coach. Your vendetta here is nonsensical. He should have gotten an NBA job at some point.
Listen here you little piece of shit.. time has proven all my points of contention to be accurate and rendered you a clueless and blabbering mouth piece of idiocy per usual. Ewing was the got dam joke i told you he was. And the only time you should mention him moving forward is in the form of an apology to me and an admission of being wrong. Fatboy.

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good morning BGOL
What a beautiful day for a Parade:cool::cool::cool:
Come Join greatness
This week is, and continues to be magical.....
#BlackExcellence

GMzlIsZXkAAfaSE

GLFGXp0XUAAPZTK

GQU7sRrX0AAMVG4

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
I'm not sure what the fuck Chicago is doing

Why are you trading for someone who can't shoot.

They could have done a lot better than that for Caruso at the dead line last year or if they waited this year
Giddens is I guess supposed to be connective piece on offense who'll distribute the ball around like Lonzo was doing but he's not the defensive player or shooter that Ball was.
They should have traded Caruso this year. Since he's going into the last year of his deal his value isn't as high now
Listen here you little piece of shit.. time has proven all my points of contention to be accurate and rendered you a clueless and blabbering mouth piece of idiocy per usual. Ewing was the got dam joke i told you he was. And the only time you should mention him moving forward is in the form of an apology to me and an admission of being wrong. Fatboy.
Ewing sucked. With that said some coaches have been better off in the pros than they were in college like Quin Snyder whereas it's the opposite for the likes of Calipari, Pitino and Billy Donovan

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not sure what the fuck Chicago is doing

Why are you trading for someone who can't shoot.

They could have done a lot better than that for Caruso at the dead line last year or if they waited this year

I don't get It either, I guess they weren't taking notes from the Bucks this past season. They may have gotten marginally better offense but killed their defense . I said the Bucks were gonna miss drew Holiday's defense when they got rid of him and sure enough they did. I'm gonna say the same thing about the Bulls and Caruso.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

So if ESPN doesn't give Stephen A. the contract he wants where could he go, would FS1 want him when they're already paying Skip Bayless. I don't like Stephen A., he's a loud mouth who thinks he's the voice of black people but the way ESPN works him they need to pay him what he wants

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So if ESPN doesn't give Stephen A. the contract he wants where could he go, would FS1 want him when they're already paying Skip Bayless. I don't like Stephen A., he's a loud mouth who thinks he's the voice of black people but the way ESPN works him they need to pay him what he wants

I think he would focus on his Youtube channel and amplify his production company even more....EP more projects

Last edited:

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
SAS is a clown who is bad for sports, bad for America, bad for black people, bad for humanity.

However, he deserves to be paid more than Pat McAffe.
I agree, he's irritating but he definitely was and is the embodiment of ESPN and he should be paid as such.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Giddens is I guess supposed to be connective piece on offense who'll distribute the ball around like Lonzo was doing but he's not the defensive player or shooter that Ball was.
They should have traded Caruso this year. Since he's going into the last year of his deal his value isn't as high now

I don't get It either, I guess they weren't taking notes from the Bucks this past season. They may have gotten marginally better offense but killed their defense . I said the Bucks were gonna miss drew Holiday's defense when they got rid of him and sure enough they did. I'm gonna say the same thing about the Bulls and Caruso.

Issue is Giddey is in his last year, and from the playoffs he has little trade value. So you have to pay him or you just gave Carruso away....and they're already trying to give Lavine away.

and most of all, OKC has 50 draft picks and Chicago didn't get one :smh:

and you're taking the ball out of Coby's hands :dunno:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Thats a bit extreme and hyperbolic.. especially from a bleeding heart feminist such as yourself.

"bad for humanity" is way over the top rhetoric and hypocritical for

This from the Cal Ripken Jr of hyperbole.

I think you tagged Shaddy just to instigate and floss on Prince Troll.

a guy who shits his pampers if @shaddyvillethug or I even dare say Steph Curry has bad breath.

I’d say irony but I see the intentionality. Art (no Vandelay).

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
It's like we talked about, he wants more money than he'd be worth for the role he'd play on the Magic.

It wouldn't make sense to pay top dollar for an old guy coming off the bench when we could get young role players instead.

I remember you saying that but I wasn’t sure where Magic management stood!