{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
Issue is Giddey is in his last year, and from the playoffs he has little trade value. So you have to pay him or you just gave Carruso away....and they're already trying to give Lavine away.

and most of all, OKC has 50 draft picks and Chicago didn't get one :smh:

and you're taking the ball out of Coby's hands :dunno:
I'm a Bulls fan, unfortunately, and we are in agreement that the Bulls made a bad trade. They should have gotten a pick or 2 simply because OKC can't make all of the picks that they have. But the Bulls are so bad typically at trades that they did well to not trade a pick away themselves
They should have traded Caruso at the trade deadline and gotten some picks. They should have traded Derozan as well and gotten something for him and then, if they wanted, spun the block and signed him as a free agent if they really wanted him back. Unlike Giddey, Coby can play off ball a few minutes a game which he has already had to do with Derozan, Lavine and Ayo around

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

steph-curry.gif

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
If this guy wasn’t acting a fool like this
The lakers could use him
Just for the nuggets matchups

Bro, he's 38 years old. It's over. He was with the Lakers in 2022 and could barely get up the court. Go watch film of him from that season.

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro, he's 38 years old. It's over. He was with the Lakers in 2022 and could barely get up the court. Go watch film of him from that season.
If the lakers don’t get another big
They will lose 20 games in a row to the nuggets again

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor

All of this fucking drama, the Los Angeles Lakers has turned into the Dallas Cowboys :/

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor

Yo UD you my boy and you know Miami Heat is my team but the way the Miami Heat is constructed right now and I hate saying this…….They cannot compete against Boston. Jimmy Butler age and injuries is catching up with him. Bam can sometimes be inconsistent. Tyler is not consistent. Again, UD you my dude, but the heat has to make a few changes