{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
When did you start watching basketball?

I only remember him as a Laker. His only all-star appearance was as a Laker in 1998, the first all-star game I ever watched, when Kobe outplayed MJ.

Now that it comes up, I can remember him with the Nuggets but I couldn’t have recalled his post-Lakers trajectory without looking it up.

I seriously started watching in like 99. Nick was in Denver for like 4 seasons.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

i

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Leverage for lakers to make moves

Move along now

Do u remember the 2006 trade for KG Kobe wanted?

Excuses. Just like forcing his way off the Hornets on draft night, Bean always wanted the easy way out and path to winning. There's a direct quote in there of him admitting he'd never play for a lowly franchise like the Cavs. He wanted to prove he could win without another Black American man (Shaq) but didn't feel pressed to prove he could win without the white American (Phil).

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Excuses. Just like forcing his way off the Hornets on draft night, Bean always wanted the easy way out and path to winning. There's a direct quote in there of him admitting he'd never play for a lowly franchise like the Cavs. He wanted to prove he could win without another Black American man (Shaq) but didn't feel pressed to prove he could win without the white American (Phil).
Opt out!!!!

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I salute LeBron on that. Other players would have said Fuck that....give me all my money.
Lakers need to think long and hard about who they need to bring in for that MLE.
Definitely not Harden.....that nigga is toxic.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
U started watching NBA basketball post MJ?

So your first draft was Lamar Odom or the 2000 draft with Stromile Swift? :puke:

I watched the Bulls-Jazz Finals. But I mean how many kids 10 years old or younger watching basketball as intently as adults or at least teenagers.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
I watched the Bulls-Jazz Finals. But I mean how many kids 10 years old or younger watching basketball as intently as adults or at least teenagers.
A lot nigga

And which bulls Jazz finals? ‘97 or ‘98?

so u never seen Orlando Magic shaq?

Yea im with amajor

I feel mad and misled with having convos with u back in 2009 and 2008

I bet u didn’t watch the broncos till Jake the snake

Smh