• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
A lot nigga

And which bulls Jazz finals? ‘97 or ‘98?

so u never seen Orlando Magic shaq?

Yea im with amajor

I feel mad and misled with having convos with u back in 2009 and 2008

I bet u didn’t watch the broncos till Jake the snake

Smh

The average 8, 9, 10 year old ain’t gonna be out here schooling niggas about sports. Stop it.

Nigga Shaq played with Orlando from 92-96. I was a toddler when he got drafted.

Most of the shit I had to catch up on through archived videos.

I witnessed both back-2-back Superbowls my dude. I saw everything DENVER back then.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
The average 8, 9, 10 year old ain’t gonna be out here schooling niggas about sports. Stop it.

Nigga Shaq played with Orlando from 92-96. I was a toddler when he got drafted.

Most of the shit I had to catch up on through archived videos.

I witnessed both back-2-back Superbowls my dude. I saw everything DENVER back then.
Bro stop

Idk how old u are, but I was knowing what I was watching at 6-10 years old.

AINT no way u saw Elway in 96 97 and 98 seasons when u was still a toddler

Do u know who Rod Smith is???

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Dudes in here just now realizing they been amplifying and debating sports with a couple wigger 90's babies. Duuuuh!!!! :lol:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
This is all fucked up

I heard about this story during the season, but didn't give a fuck because it's dook.

I'm still not sure what dook and his coaches are supposed to do about it.

It's wild he got drafted by Utah...seems like some wild conspiracy

Broad went to his high school prom :smh:

Draya didn't need to do all that shit.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I keep reminding people it was THE SPLASH BROTHERS that changed how the game is played not Steph on his own, I still hate that it changed to this 3 or die bs though

I'd say it was Steph

because he's the one who allowed the spacing for Klay, since he can't do much off the dribble...hell he can barely dribble

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
I'd say it was Steph

because he's the one who allowed the spacing for Klay, since he can't do much off the dribble...hell he can barely dribble
Klay was still hitting the shots though at a high rate

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Klay was still hitting the shots though at a high rate

True, but there's been numerous other players in the league shooting over 40% from three

There's been only been one Wardell Curry though. Kids changed the game, from AAU to women's basketball.

It's middle schoolers out here imitating Steph.

It's the difference in Randy Moss and Chris Carter.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
True, but there's been numerous other players in the league shooting over 40% from three

There's been only been one Wardell Curry though. Kids changed the game, from AAU to women's basketball.

Nah man them being on the same team is what made the difference though, did you see Klay has the record for most 3's in a game, most 3's in a quarter, he's second to Curry in 3 pointers made per game and 3 pointers made in the playoffs, in almost every 3 point category they're both close to the top. If Klay wasn't on the other side shooting just as good as Steph the game doesn't change because teams felt they needed to be like them in order to beat them there by charging the way the game is played now

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Bro stop

Idk how old u are, but I was knowing what I was watching at 6-10 years old.

AINT no way u saw Elway in 96 97 and 98 seasons when u was still a toddler

Do u know who Rod Smith is???

I wasn't 6 years old watching basketball. I didn't tap in till about 10. I was playing video games and other shit. Of course I know Rod Smith. Like I said, I saw everything DENVER. So I saw Nick when he was a Nugget, not a Laker.
You sound like this nigga I know that's born in 2004 talking about he remembers "The Decision" in real time...:lol:

He has to look shit up to talk about 2010 and earlier Lebron. Nigga be acting like he was watching on TV and understanding everything going on at 6 years old:rolleyes:

Last edited:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Spurs and Suns predate Steph and introduced high volume 3 point shooting to the league. Steph only brought a sensibility that ordinary people can play the game by shooting a bunch of 3s and playing below the rim (which is why he gets paired with women's basketball players). He also opened the door for white players like Luka and Jokic who are offense only to be seen as superstars and the best since he became a unanimous MVP as a poor defender as a fair skinned white passing player. Prior to him you had to be exceptional on both sides of the ball to be seen as great.