Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

I imagined rooting for him for the rest of his career if the Warriors did not resign him but if he leaves for less over money, I’ll forever view him as a stupid bitch.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Right. Still couldn’t understand why Malone wasn’t giving him any minutes

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

86754949-0-image-m-3_1719762143089.jpg

86519975-13565171-image-m-44_1719274348156.jpg
86519945-13565171-image-m-48_1719274549068.jpg

86519965-13565171-image-m-36_1719274197875.jpg

86519941-13565171-image-m-51_1719274598868.jpg

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

I don't get Klay

I guess it's a respect thing

but they stuck by him and paid him during his injured years

He's 34

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Surprised they would give up Kuminga if true.
I understand though

I'm glad GM's use their brain some of the time. I can think of certain shit back in the day(You know, when I got old enough to watch basketball:rolleyes:) like Memphis trading Pau to the Lakers, that has happened because GM's didn't give a shit about winning in the near future and essentially set up another team to be dominant. Trading PG to the Warriors would've been THEE dumbest shit if the Clippers care about winning.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
I don't get Klay

I guess it's a respect thing

but they stuck by him and paid him during his injured years

He's 34

Worst "cut off your nose to spite your face" move I've ever seen if he does this.

The Warriors don't respect him because they only offered $24 million or whatever?

So he goes elsewhere for half that?

It's like divorcing your wife because you only have sex twice a week in order to pursue a nun.

How the fuck do you leave over money to take less???????????

Dude is a ditz.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
I'm glad GM's use their brain some of the time. I can think of certain shit back in the day(You know, when I got old enough to watch basketball:rolleyes:) like Memphis trading Pau to the Lakers, that has happened because GM's didn't give a shit about winning in the near future and essentially set up another team to be dominant. Trading PG to the Warriors would've been THEE dumbest shit if the Clippers care about winning.

That is some Klay Thompson logic.

Clippers didn't make the second round-- They can't be worried about who is #1, they have to improve themselves. If we learned nothing else from this year's T'wolves, it is that it is foolish to focus only on beating one team that you perceive to be #1.

Rejecting that trade to lose PG for nothing would hurt the Clippers A LOT MORE than the trade would have helped the Warriors. (I don't even think it is a good trade for Golden State.)