{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Mase said Jaylen Brown can talk about Bronny because he's a champion and MVP but his girlfriend Kyrse is out of line :lol:
Cam hit Jaylen with the “FRIDAY“ line, told him he gotta stand it on now on look like a sucks because “they got you on tape“..lol

Last edited:

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Mase said Jaylen Brown can talk about Bronny because he's a champion and MVP but his girlfriend Kyrse is out of line :lol:
Cam hit Jaylen with the “FRIDAY“ line, told him he gotta stand it on now on look like a sucks because “they got you on tape“..lol

Whats crazy is JB had similar stats in Summe league though he was the number 3 pick. Not capeing for Bronny but.....

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

GettyImages-98710256.jpg

Screenshot-2024-07-17-at-7.01.43-AM.png

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

GettyImages-98710256.jpg

Screenshot-2024-07-17-at-7.01.43-AM.png

I didn’t post this because I knew the hater below would use it as an opportunity to make this same point for the millionth time.

What a poorly presented and articulated condolence to the father of your widow and grandfather of your children. And the entire half billion of the Bryant fortune is solely in her hands. Kobe Bryant was a fucking failure.. regardless of how well he dribbled a basketball.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor

How can they block me?

They took his passport away?