{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

“If it is a situation where you’re a bottom feeder and it’s just because you want to stay there, I’d have a hard time with that. But I don’t think that’s going to be the reality.”

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These greedy muthafuckas have already started putting ads/commercials in my prime content. I can only imagine how much worse they will get as their monopoly grows.
It’s definitely going to be worst, but the NBA felt Amazon was the new and exciting platform.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

GTR3H8jaYAY3eOD

GTR8-2QWMAAjdbB
a couple of years ago

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

GTR3H8jaYAY3eOD

GTR8-2QWMAAjdbB
a couple of years ago

He might go down as the worst Media CEO...

Turner Sports was on 3 different apps...

Had the potential to cement itself as the 3rd Major Sports brand behind ESPN and Fox...

Instead of creating a Turner Sports App for streaming they Rebranded a 40 year old brand as Bleacher Report Sports on MAX....

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i fucking hate tnt nba coverage going away. same time i feel like tnt trying to play us for fools. Why in the hell or who's decision was it to counter Amazon's bid? the one they should have countered was clearly nbc's. charle's was dead right calling them some idiots. you gotta know the nba wasn't gonna pass on amazon.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Nobody is gonna miss TNT but people holding on to the 90's and 2000's. Their exit will lead to alot of old heads and Jumpman fans exiting because there will be nobody to keep basketball from 30 years ago propped up. Add in Bayless stepping down, it's over. Folks wanted to be on the wrong side of history and were cool with the game passing them by. You have no place in today's game anymore.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nobody is gonna miss TNT but people holding on to the 90's and 2000's. Their exit will lead to alot of old heads and Jumpman fans exiting because there will be nobody to keep basketball from 30 years ago propped up. Add in Bayless stepping down, it's over.
:yes:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nobody is gonna miss TNT but people holding on to the 90's and 2000's. Their exit will lead to alot of old heads and Jumpman fans exiting because there will be nobody to keep basketball from 30 years ago propped up. Add in Bayless stepping down, it's over. Folks wanted to be on the wrong side of history and were cool with the game passing them by. You have no place in today's game anymore.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Amazon KING!

These greedy muthafuckas have already started putting ads/commercials in my prime content. I can only imagine how much worse they will get as their monopoly grows.

Of course. Greedy fucks

:lol:

Thursday will be officially be known as Prime Sports day with the NFL and NBA...

And... We get WNBA along with both League Passes with Amazon...

What TNT/WB offering... Beside Inside The NBA and All Star Weekend?

"As part of the agreement, Prime Video Channels will also be the strategic partner and third-party global channels store destination for NBA League Pass, the NBA’s subscription service for streaming live and on-demand games, in the U.S. and internationally."

" Prime Video’s regular-season NBA coverage will tip off at the start of the 2025-26 season with an opening-week doubleheader, and will include Friday night games, select Saturday afternoon games, and Thursday night doubleheaders, which will begin in January 2026 after the conclusion of Prime Video’s Thursday Night Football schedule. Prime Video will present live NBA pregame, postgame, and halftime shows as part of its coverage, with additional details around talent and production to be announced at a later date. Prime Video will also stream half of all NBA Summer League games, as well as a package of WNBA and NBA G League regular-season and postseason games."

Last edited: