{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Glad to see his mom there being proud and happy ..

The District.

Serbs was feeling they self. So glad Steph went to they bench and talked cash shit to the white trash devils when he got hot.
I honestly had no doubt they was gonna come back

Refs are supremely paid off

And when it comes to Bully Ball, Team USA is the best at it.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Anytime u beat Bronze in a finals or help him get a Gold Medal u can say anything

ESPECIALLY BACK TO BACK FINAL MVPS OVER BRONZE

I never seen nobody back to back my fav player

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
@Amajorfucup @Costanza @largebillsonlyplease
@LordSinister @therealjondoe @Complex
Which quote was aged worse

Not 1 not 2 not 3…not 7?

Or

We are LIGHT years ahead of the NBA

(For context not 7 came BEFORE a game was played by said person and the 2nd quote was in 2016 after going 67-7 over the past 2 years while having a championship in tow and just acquired Durant)

https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2399650 (for further reading on this discussion)

Its fucking obvious which quote aged terribly but I wanted to ask.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
@Amajorfucup @Costanza @largebillsonlyplease
@LordSinister @therealjondoe @Complex
Which quote was aged worse

Not 1 not 2 not 3…not 7?

Or

We are LIGHT years ahead of the NBA

(For context not 7 came BEFORE a game was played by said person and the 2nd quote was in 2016 after going 67-7 over the past 2 years while having a championship in tow and just acquired Durant)

https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2399650 (for further reading on this discussion)

Its fucking obvious which quote aged terribly but I wanted to ask.
Light years by a light year.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
"I just think European players are just way more skillful," Kobe Bryant said Friday night after the Los Angeles Lakers' 109-106 loss to the Memphis Grizzlies. "They are just taught the game the right way at an early age. ... They're more skillful. It's something we really have to fix. We really have to address that. We have to teach our kids to play the right way."

I wonder did Kobe think Europeans are "more skillful" helicopter pilots too @shaddyvillethug ? :idea:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

88350081-13727675-image-a-4_1723209447865.jpg

88350065-13727675-image-a-5_1723209450728.jpg

88350073-13727675-image-a-3_1723209433494.jpg

88350069-13727675-image-a-2_1723209430039.jpg

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
"I just think European players are just way more skillful," Kobe Bryant said Friday night after the Los Angeles Lakers' 109-106 loss to the Memphis Grizzlies. "They are just taught the game the right way at an early age. ... They're more skillful. It's something we really have to fix. We really have to address that. We have to teach our kids to play the right way."

I wonder did Kobe think Europeans are "more skillful" helicopter pilots too @shaddyvillethug ? :idea:
Ferrari only :cool:

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor

Name the last 10 finals mvps

Compare the Black Americans vs the Euros

Go