• Poll closed .

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

real talk...I dont like Lil Duval...

no midget ass nigga he shouldnt be doing coke on camera...smh.

People follow dudes like this

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:oops:Now that's how you make a comeback. Commentator after LeBron made the shot screaming "LeCaptain AMERICA".. lol

Yea that was a comeback, the whole second half had me

nail-biting-spongebob.gif

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
???

They went to 4 more finals and got 3 more rings

Miami max’d out at 2 with compliments from Walter Allen.
I didnt realize they got 3 rings after the comment. I thought it was the year KD left.

Miami went to finals every year. The chicago kid fell off a cliff and was trash by year 4 and Pat Riley didnt know his fucking place so Bron had to show him by taking his talents back to Ohio.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So he can shoot side step 3s that don't go in?
Fuck no
Let him collect splinters

In all seriousness the man can get a basket or shoot a 3. The man can do something on the court, there’s no reason for him not to play at all.

I can’t accept Kerr’s excuses for not playing the man at all.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can he?
He wasn't doing shit when he was out there from what I remember

He definitely do shit when we saw him in that game that he was benched. But why was he benched in the first place?

Every player on the team has the ability and should get at least 5-7 minutes in the game.

Yesterday Bam, AE and AD played 33 minutes combined and scored 6 points, 4 rebounds and 1 assist.

It was Steph's game but Tatum could've done something. Ain't no reason the man should get no playing time and it's not just about him.

I'd feel that way for any member of the men's Olympic team, except for Christian Laettner :roflmao:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He definitely do shit when we saw him in that game that he was benched. But why was he benched in the first place?

Every player on the team has the ability and should get at least 5-7 minutes in the game.

Yesterday Bam, AE and AD played 33 minutes combined and scored 6 points, 4 rebounds and 1 assist.

It was Steph's game but Tatum could've done something. Ain't no reason the man should get no playing time and it's not just about him.

I'd feel that way for any member of the men's Olympic team, except for Christian Laettner :roflmao:
He's not better than KD or Bron
Can't do what Bam and AD do

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Tatum will play this next game. France doesnt match up with us well, so I think they will give him minutes since he didnt get much last game. Its true tho, in the time he's played, he hasnt played well.

The reality is, the days of us overrating the importance of the NBA Finals to boost Mike and Kobe's legacies are over. Tatum is an NBA champ, but winning this Gold medal is more important than the championship he just won. Jaylen Brown didnt even make the team. We dont have to lie to these kids anymore and pretend winning a title is gonna gain them a respect that aint coming. Tatum is viewed exactly the same way he was before he won this summer. Nothing has changed. :lol:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
“I was watching as a proud American”

I have never felt that way about sports and don’t think I ever will.

Anyone else?